The End... Hopefully (Part 1)

That pic though... XD

I don''t own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter. Actually I do. JK... Rowling and Rick Riordan do.

Anywho.

Yup.

Ok.

* <- that star is named Zoe

...Bob the stars say hello 😢☹😦

Percy POV

As we enter the Hogwarts grounds, a huge army emerges from the castle. I look closer, and see it's most of Camp Half Blood, led by my cousin, Nico Di Angelo riding on Mrs. O'leary. Most of the student body from Hogwarts is there too, holding weapons (Wow, I'm such an inspiring teacher) and wands. My heart fills with dread. I'm not sure how I'll be able to survive the next few hours. Not physically, but mentally. How am I supposed to live with myself if I'm about to a bunch of innocent kids?

"Look who decided to join the party, Jackson." Kronos growls. "Who should I make you kill first? Di Angelo? Maybe that stupid satyr friend of yours?"

The real question is who will kill You first, Gramps. I respond sassily. Kronos just sneers.

"We'll see about that." Kronos says. Then he shuts up as Voldemort starts to talk.

"Kill them as you please, but bring Potter to me alive. He and I have some unfinished business to discuss." An evil smile crawls onto old volds face. The death eater army cheers. Then they charge. The Hogwarts army does the same. Spells are shot back and forth. Weapons clang against each other. Blood soaking the pavement underneath hundreds of feet. The whole scene sickens me. So much death. So much blood. So much... war.

I wish I could close my eyes and make it all go away, but I can't even control that.

"Are you ready, Percy?" Kronos smiles evily.

Go to Tartarus.

"Very well then." The titan snarls. Then I charge into battle.

Kronos runs into the battlefield. Slashing mercilessly at anyone who crosses his path. I see wizards falling unconscious on the ground by my hand. The last look on their faces is betrayal. Every time someone joins my uncle in the Underworld, I can feel myself shattering more and more inside.

Harry POV

I take a deep breath before I step outside. I look at the castle that has been my home for the past eight years and wonder how much longer I'll see it in this state. Beautiful scenery, architecture. Surely by the end of this battle, it won't look this way. It's now or never. With that, I take out my sword and wand. A weapon in each hand. I'm decent with a sword now, thanks to Percy. My heart sinks at the thought of the loyal demigod.

I didn't treat him well enough. I was horrible to him. Judging him at first sight. I was arrogant, egotistical, rude and annoying. And now here I am, trying to kill Voldemort's Grandson.

I push the thoughts aside, and step onto the battlefield. To my dismay, there are already motionless bodies littering the floor soaked in blood. I scan my surroundings, deciding where to help first. I stop at a certain demigod. There stands Percy Jackson, his back to me. His raven black hair messier than usual, and an evil smile on his face. He seems to be having a conversation with himself. When he turns my direction, I see his sea green eyes replaced with a gold. Even though Annabeth warned me about this, it still shocks me so much that I stumble back a bit. Possessed Percy's eyes land on me, and he smirks. Then he starts to walk my way. I stare him straight in the eye, refusing to show any weakness.