To hell

"You, Hikari Raitoningu, are to be banished to hell for the murder of seven angels!" My eyes widen as gods voice boomed through the court. No.... no! "However, do to your former high position, I grant you as the demons slave"

Gasps echoed around the room. The demons slave, an angel of former high status, sent to hell to serve the demon prince, instead of being banished to the life of a human on earth.

I'd much rather be a human! I scream inside my head. I merely bow my head. I did not kill those angels, but when God has spoken, he has spoken..... his word is law, and I wish not to defy him. Not because I'd suffer severe consequences, but because I loved God, I respected him. Being sent to hell like this.... as long as it pleased my Lord, so be it.

Tenshi no kishi, clad in yellow and silver armor, grabbed me by my biceps and hauled me up. I knew where I was headed. I blankly stare at the beautiful gold floors as I was dragged to hell's gate.

***on the streets of hell***

I look at the cuffs on my hand and ignore the looks of curiosity from the demons I was dragged past. The tenshi no kishi were to escort me to Daku's palace, the current prince of hell. The demons knew who I was when they saw the tenshi no kishi escorting me in the direction of the huge deep crimson palace.

I need to get these clamps off my wings.... I winced as the heaving clamps tightened when I tried to stretch my wings a little bit.

I yelped as I was jerked to a stop in front of the giant steps. My escorts, wanting nothing to do with the ruler of hell, turn and begin walking back through the town to the portal.

The door opened slowly, revealing a beautiful girl in a maids outfit. Her eyes widened as she looked at me. Demons only get to see angels on rare occasions. Many demons never see one in their life time.

"Y-you must be Hikari, I-im coming!" She rushed down the steps, nearly falling five times. Daku has someone like this working in the palace? As she reaches me, I look up and see cat ears lying flat against her head. A hell josie neko....

I wish I could ask her, her name. But I have binding on my mouth that can only be undone by those of high sorcery, that would be the tenshi no kishi, who had just left, leaving me with one last person for help. Daku....

"Here..." she blushes as she grabs onto my arm and starts leading me into the castle. We go down hallways and take many turns. But I have extraordinary memory, so I easily memorized every turn we took.

When we reach large doors, she gently pulls me to a stop and knocks.

"Hikari Raitoningu is here, my lord" the josie neko says in a loud voice. I felt myself have a small panic attack, which I pushed away, when the doors started to open in their own.

I see a tall figure with long dark hair and huge black wings. In the human world we could summon our wings. But in our realms, unless we inked them, our wings will always show. When I was young I had my wings inked, giving me the power to turn them into a tattoo on my back. But with the clamps on my wings......

The dark Lord grinned and retracted his wings. Must be inked.....

"Hikari, they sent me a hot one. Thank God" he sneered. He reaches out and grabs a lock of my longish white hair. He leans forward and smells it. "Heavenly" he laughs at his puns of holy words. (He thinks it's hilarious because he is the demon lord using holy terms, he's a loser...)

"Lets clean you up" he smirked at me.

Kay, not lying it eleven here. I have school so I will post more tomorrow. Follow, comment, like please X3