A party for an angel

Thank Bre_Bre_The_Writer for this idea also XD

When awoken, I had been rushed around by several maids. They put me in nice clothes and nearly shoved breakfast down my throat. I was slightly confused on what the rush was.

So when Sefa appeared, wearing a more fancy dress than usual, I became even more confused. I asked her but she only replied, stuttering, 'i-its a secret!'.

"Hikari" I turn to the sound of my name and see Lord Daku dressed in white with a silver cloak. I look over his body, taking in how different this was from his usual attire.

"Lord Daku, why does it seem so busy today?" I ask as I step forward and except his embrace.

"Why else do you think? It's your birthday!" He grins down at me like an excited child receiving candy.

***in the ballroom, party has started***

I sit at a table as demons of all sorts chat around me, I was relieved, that even though this was my party, that one seemed to pay me any heed although I could feel several people staring, they are curious, because they could tell that I wasn't a demon. Lord Daku was talking with a lady, who seemed to be inching closer to her with every second, Sefa was with the other servants, and Lord Shedo and Katsu were talking to two older looking demons.

I turned my attention back to Lord Daku, I could feel myself growing upset as the lady pressed herself against Lord Daku. I stand up slowly and raise my hands to my face, feeling the wetness there. I wiped away the tears, but they were only replaced with more. I glance at Lord Daku and see him wrap an arm around the ladys shoulder. I didn't know he was trying to get her off of him, I thought he was returning her affection.

I walk quickly through the crowd, trying to reach the doors. I tried and failed to avoid Lord Daku, I looked away as his eyes widened at my tear-striken face.

Why am I so upset? Why do I feel like this? I was so confused at the waves of emotions surging through me, I just wanted this night to end...

Eh eh? How about it? I just started and posted this seventeen minutes after my last chapter, not bad huh? (Pushes glasses up nose and crosses arms) yup yup I'm cool, lol jk
But we finally are starting to get some emotions from Hikari! I'm sorry if you don't like the dramatic type tears, but I thought Bre_Bre_The_Writer's idea would actually help alot with the story!
Thanks again, Bre_Bre_The_Writer!