Sisters in town

Oi, everyone reading this, know that the sister is my friend. Find her by looking up katsulotusdragneel.

  Every thing was quite at the breakfast table, we were eating. And my butt hurt... But the pancakes were pretty nice. Lord Daku seemed to be a little tense about something. I wonder what was bothering him.

  I jump as the doors were thrown open with a bang.

  "Where the hell are ya, lil fucken bro?!" I peek back to see a girl with horns and a tail. Another demon...a hera demon.....

  "Please hide me and forgive my sins, pfft!" (He once again laughs at his horrible puns) he begins to crawl under the table when a hand grabs the collar of his shirt and yanks him back up, dangling him in the air.

  "No, please God, pffft, I'm great... But nooo!" (Puns again....) He wails and tries to escape from the grasp. I can only stare in astonishment. The demon lord is being crying for help....

  I let out a snicker but quickly cover my mouth. Daku stares at me.

  "Was that a laugh?" He asks eyes wide.

  "No, my Lord-"

  "It was so cyuuute!!" Daku thrashed against the girls grip trying to catch me in an embrace.

  "What are ya doin, pervy gayman?" The girl hissed in his ear. "Oh, who is this?" She leans forward and looks at me.

  I didn't intend to laugh.... thought I'd get yelled at...

  "He's so adorable!" She drops Daku and jerks me up into her grip.

  "Give me my angeellll!" Daku reaches out and rips me from the grip of the lady. He squeezes me tight to his chest and runs out at unnatural speed from the room.

  "Where the fuck ya goin, lil bro!?" The girl screeches.

  What is going on...? I clutch to his chest as his tattooed wings materialize. Are we leaving the palace?

  "My little angel, my sister will not taint you!" Daku was about to jump out a large window when said sister grabbed his ankle.

  I push my head into Daku's chest as we were tugged down.

  "Did you really think you could out run the messenger of hell?" She growls as she pulls us closer.

  "Nonononononono saaaaave meeee!" Daku grips me even tighter.

  "Do you want me to help you, my Lord?" I ask and look up at him as we were being dragged. He only looks at me with confusion and nods.

  I warp from his arms in front of the lady and knock her aside with a swift kick.

  Daku's face lot up and he stares at me astonishment before charging at me and grabbing me in a hug.

  "Your amazing, ohmygod! Pfft, god.... I'm so funny.."
( :/ sorry for the puns, it's in his nature)

  "Big bro... some guy ya got there, yeah?" She sits up and rubs her head. "That was pretty good".

  She grabs my hand and shakes it, "I'm Katsu, nice to meet ya! I'm Daku's older sister. I deliver messages from hell to heaven and heaven to hell, any who, the message is for you bro. Better hope your not in trouble, else I'll beat your ass".

  But couldn't it just be a note..?

*gasp* Daku in trouble, or just a note from heaven?
Daku: probably in trouble, better beg for forgiveness for my sins, pffft, ah man I'm great...
Hikari: ........
Daku: your supposed to laugh Hikari.... (crestfallen)
Hikari: ha ha.....
Me: so enthusiastic....
Daku: nobody loves me....
My friend asked me to have a little meeting of the characters at the end so I did so.... yeah...