Greedy Relatives

Daku had ordered the staff to prepare for a visit right away. I wonder why he was so panicked about this. Does he have something against this person who was coming?

I grab Katsu's arm and tug on it a bit, "Who's coming over?"

"Our cousin, he lives a little ways off in a smaller manor" she looks down at me and ruffles my hair, much to Daku's despair. "He has taken an interest in you, he tends to go to the extreme for what he wants.."

"But he won't get my precious Hikari!" Daku wraps his arms around me and swings me in the air. "Sefa!" she immediately comes to his call. "You will guard Hikari, I trust you, you weren't exactly hired for your usefulness..." Daku mutters.

"T-That was mean..." Sefa whines but grabs my hand, giving me a pleading look, "Can I dress you up? pleaasse?"

"What?! NO!" Daku once again squeezes me into a hug, my toes lifting off the ground because of our height difference. "Why would I trust my little angel with a clumsy servant?!"

I blink into his chest.

"But can I? It would be fun" I murmur into his chest. He freezes.

"Haah?!" He jerks me away at arms length and looks at me before feigning hurt, " Fine, I see how it is. However this defiance will not go unpunished...."

I shiver as he smirks at his last words.

"Guess who?!" I turn my head as a voice calls across from the long room.

"Well if it isn't my old cous' Daku!" A boy who looked to be of the age twelve, takes his time walking towards us, his eyes on me the whole time.

"Well if it isn't greedy Shedo..." Daku says, less enthusiastic.

"Lets get down to business, shall we?" Shedo grins as Sefa begins dragging me out of the room.

"You said I could dress you up remember?" She sounds nervous and obviously just wants to escape the tense environment.

I'm the cause if this, aren't I?

Not as great as you nor I was wanting. Twas a crappy chapter, sorry DX