Bath time

I stare up at the dark Lord. Internally begging him to take the bindings off of me.

"Sefa, bring him to my bath, there you can clean him and get him some nice clothes." She nods and I stared at him, please take them off..... He looks down at me and seems to take the hint.

"You want the bindings off? Very well" he leans and kisses me. I don't recoil, it I don't give him the pleasure of kissing back either. I stretched my wings as I felt the clamps slowly fade. I rub my wrists as the cuffs clank to the floor and disappear. I close my eyes as the kiss went on and on.

"Your not going anywhere till I get some tongue action, little angel" he grins darkly at me. I felt depression course through me. My Lord, I have been sent to hell, falsely accused, however I will fulfill the duty you have burdened me with....

I close my eyes as I feel the demons lips press into mine. I opened my mouth when he bit my bottom lip, deepening the kiss. His tongue slid over every inch of my mouth, before he pulled away and looked at me with a devilish smile.

"Go clean him, Sefa" he says while still looking at me. I kept my face passive, showing little emotion. "I will make you cry and whimper, little angel, we will see how long your brave front will last."

Sefa grabs my wrist and pulls me into the room. We enter the bathroom, which was separated from the room by an obsidian door.

*** in the bath***

"Your so pretty...." Sefa sighs as she scrubbed my back and neck. "I wish I could be Lord Daku's center of affection... he's so hot" she sighs again.

"Your sure about that?" I ask her with a small smile on my face, I think about how brutal the demon lord might be....

"Yes! He is so kind to all of us slaves!" She clasps her hands together.

Is he really....?

It's super late and I have writers block from focusing in so many stories at once XD I'm so sorry for the short chapters, please forgive my sins!