♒ 01: Break up

"Hey Ayumi!" I greeted as I hung my arm around her shoulder. "Hey Makoto." she greeted back though not as enthusiastic as I did. Ayumi has been my girlfriend for five months now and I must say that these past few days, things are not going smoothly. For some reason, Ayumi has been acting cold towards me. The bad thing is I don't even know why.

I can't stand this treatment anymore so I decided to ask her once and for all. "Ayumi, is something wrong?" She stopped on her tracks and suddenly  became quiet. "Ayumi?"

What happened next really surprised me. Tears fell down her cheek and she started sobbing. "M-Makoto....let's....break up...." My train of thoughts suddenly came to a halt once I heard what she said. "Break up? Ha...ha...ha...You're kidding right?"

"No...I-I'm serious..." That awkward smile on my face disappeared in a seccond. "Why? What did I do?" I asked.

"It's not about you...It's about me..." she said. Great, just great. There goes the oh-so-famous line that I've heard in almost all those sappy movies that my mother forces me to watch, "Ugh, What famous movie line should I say now?" I half-heartedly joked.

I'm still doing my best to lighten up the mood even if I do not know what is going on right now. It's happening all to fast. "Makoto....stop fooling around..." I instantly became serious and looked at her straight in the eye. "Then tell me...what the heck is wrong?!" my voice became a little louder causing her to flinch and sob more loudly. It's such a heart-wrenching sight but I want to know what is the cause of all of this.

"I want to break up because...I-I...want.....to become a....nun." I stared at her with a bewildered expression on my face. Yes, I know that Ayumi is a good girl but I didn't expect that she is that good,

"..................." I was at loss for words. "I plan to join the convent as soon as I finish high school. I'm sorry."  and with that final words she ran away.

"Fuck." I said as I watched her retreating figure. I've never been the one to curse but desperate times calls for desperate measures.

Though I did learn one thing.

NEVER DATE A GOOD GIRL.

01: End

Finished: 9:06 am, 07/24/2013

Hi! Sorry if it's short because it's just like the prologue thingy yet I don't want to label it as Prologue xD Lol :D The next chapter is longer! *O* I would like to read your comments :))

Vote | Comment | Be a Fan