♒ 08: First Day of School (Sort of)

Chapter  08

Makoto's POV

*ring* *ring* *ring*

I opened my eyes and turned to turn off the alarm clock. I had this dream where Akira suddenly went to my room at midnight and then cried because of her sister. Heh. It almost felt like it was real but I'm sure that it was just a dream because Akira would never do that 'cause that girl is very tough and it would ruin her reputation if she wept like a crybaby.

So I just ruffled my hair and proceeded to  the bathroom to take a bath. I opened the door and…and…and… AKIRA IS IN FRONT OF ME WITH NOTHING BUT A TOWEL!

"W-What are you doing here?!"

"Huh? Are you a moron? I was here since midnight." she said nonchalantly. She didn't even care about the fact that she is half-naked in front of me. "Um. Akira, I'm a boy and you're a girl half-naked in front of me. Doesn't that seem a bit…wrong?"

She smirked at me and said, "Don't worry. I believe that you're a good boy and you won't do anything bad to me. Mmkay? But if you do something bad to an innocent girl like me then I'll gladly kick your balls."

What she said didn't bother me, what bothered me was the fact that she can look like a very sweet and innocent girl while saying threatening words to a guy like me who is clearly bigger than her. "Uh…okay?" That was the only reply that I could think of.

She pushed me towards the bathroom and said, "Hurry up or else we're going to be late for school or do you want to see me change?"

"Wait. What? You're going to school?"

"That's your wish right? And I have a word of honor so I'll go to school every single day starting today. Now hurry!"

She closed the door behind me and unconsciously my lips formed into a smile. That girl is really full of surprises huh?

* * *

When I finished preparing my things we ate breakfast and finally left my house. She started walking to school but I called her and said, "Wait! We need to wait for Haru!"

"Haru? Is that your girlfriend?" she asked.

All of a sudden Haru appeared at my side and said, "I'm not his girlfriend. My name is just girly." Akira laughed and said, "Yeah. That sure is a girly name."

We all started walking to school while talking about random things. I'm surprised that she seems like a normal school girl because  since I met this girl, she has been nothing but extraordinary.

* * *

"Okay class, I'd like you to meet your long lost classmate, Akira Yamaguchi." Miss Amane said.

I laughed a little at the introduction. It's not every day that you get to meet a long lost classmate instead of a new one.

"Akira Yamaguchi is the name. You piss me and you're dead. Please take care of me." she said with her innocent façade. All my classmates seemed to think that she is horrifying and cute at the same time.

"Umm. What a nice introduction, Akira. Anyway, I hope you get along with your classmates and you can sit beside Makoto, the guy with the…"

Akira cut her off and said, "Yeah yeah. I know him. I already slept with him so it's only natural that I know his name."

The whole class turned silent. It's like they were so shocked. I am shocked too.

Silence. Silence. Silence. "Ayiieeeeeeeeee! Makoto has a girlfriend!"

"E-eh?!" They were all so quiet and then they would tease me?! What the hell is wrong with people these days. "Umm. It's not what you think. What she meant with "slept with" is…just sleep. Not in the way the you guys are thinking." I said in my defense.

Akira sat next to me and said, "No need to be so defensive Mako-chan." then winked at me. The class erupted into another round of laughter. I just sighed and thought…

My wish backfired on me.

08: End

Finished: 11:47 AM, 9/23/2013

Sorry for the late update! Forgive me! Lol. Comments? :)