♒ 05: Wish

Chapter 05

"Seriously? This is where the biggest and wildest delinquents go? …The Ice Cream Shop…?" I asked as we sat on a table inside a certain Ice Cream Shop that's filled with pink stripes, pink polka dots, pink everything.

Akira rolled her eyes and said, "Don't be such a jerk. Even  delinquents have the right to eat ice cream you know." I raised my hands defensively and replied, "I'm not saying that delinquents have no right but this place is just too…pink and fluffy." Well what I just said is true. This place is literally pink from top to bottom it has like 50 shades of Pink (Lol. Stupid attempt for a joke. Sorry not Sorry.)

"Tch. Hey, instead of criticizing the way a delinquent uses his or her time why not just be grateful that I'm going to treat you today."

"But you made me miss school!" I retorted back, "…Besides, my roof is still broken." I added.

"O come on Big Boy! Is missing a day of school that bad?" she teased using her childish voice which I surprisingly found as cute, "And I'll just send some people to fix your roof. So don't ya worry. All is well!" she said while raising her right arm up in the air. Sometimes I wonder how this girl can quickly change moods and personalities in a short period of time. Yes, she does have that scary side but I guess she's not really as bad as the stories say.

A girl in a frilly pink uniform came to our table and asked for our order. "I'll take the usual." Akira said. The waitress scribbled on her paper then turned to me. I was about to say that I don't want anything when Akira suddenly chimed in. "He'll have the same as mine" The waitress once again scribbled on her paper then finally took her leave.

We were left once again in each other's company and silence quickly followed. I didn't want to talk much because I'm still thinking what would the teachers think of me when they found out that I skipped school today and how the heck I always get mixed up in these kind of things.

"Still not talking eh? If you're still all jittery for missing that shit then I'm sorry okay?" Wow. I didn't know that delinquents say sorry. I'm really starting to think that Akira isn't really the type that hates the whole freaking world. Maybe she has a reason for doing this stuff…

"Isn't there a bully code or something? You know for 'noble' bullies. Just like in the mafia and stuff where they follow certain codes."

"Seriously dude, you watch too much movies.  Besides I'm not a bully."

Our order finally arrived and when I saw what it was I gulped in horror. I think that I would die an early death due to diabetes if I eat this very big pile of sweet dessert. "Mmm, What's wrong?" Akira asked as she put a spoonful of ice cream on her mouth.

"N-nothing." I said. Well even if I missed school because of this Akira still made an effort on buying it so I might as well eat it. "Hey…so isn’t there a bully code or something?" I casually said. As I was about to put a spoonful in my mouth I felt something hit me in the back of my head causing a small part of my nose to be dipped in the ice cream.

"Ow! What was that for?!" I asked as I touched the part where she hit me…with a spoon. "I already told you that I'm not a bully! I'm a delinquent. Not a bully. It's different!"

"Fine! Fine! I get it. You didn't need to hurt me with a spoon…it makes you a bully…" I said then whispered the last part.

"WHAT?! I'm not a fucking bully!" Seriously, what's with Akira and bullies? Is she actually bullied? "Hey are you bu—" she cut off what I was about to say by putting the palm of her hand in front of my face. "Shh. Just drop it okay? Or I'll really push your whole face in this bowl of ice cream."

I then remembered that I still have ice cream on my nose. I was about to grab a tissue to wipe it off but Akira beat me to it. She wiped my nose and said, "I really brought you a lot of trouble huh? Guess I need to make up for that. Fine as a rule of my made up delinquent code then I'll give you three wishes—no scratch that, it's too mainstream—I'll give you two wishes. Now, stop making me remember of my past and just eat that ice cream like the good boy you are."

"Really?!" I asked. She just nodded and said, "Don't ask any more questions 'cause I might change my mind."

Two wishes? Hmm, what should I do with it? Fix my roof? There are so many wishes that I want but then I thought that I should wish for something that would have a lasting effect. I'm not really into material things so why not I try to help Akira because she sure is hiding something.

I'm sure that there is something more behind that mask and I just feel like it's my job to make everyone change their thoughts about her. The thing is, I don't even know why. But nonetheless, I want to see the real her so I've already decided what my first wish is.

"Akira, I already have a wish."

"Make sure you've already think this through because you only have two wishes. What is it?"

"I want you to go to school. No skipping classes ever again."

05: End

Finished: 8:54 PM, 8/13/2013

Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

Vote | Comment | Be a Fan