When she gets pregnant

Prologue

He's a drinker, addicted to cigarettes, arrogant, jerk, fighter, likes so much trouble and bars with hot girls but he is hard to get, hard to keep happy, and always a challenge for girls. He normally treats girls with little respect and cares more about the physicality of a relationship. In short, he's one of the bad boys in this precious earth that is good looking and gets far too much attention.

He's every girls dreaming about sa campus na pinapasukan nya and there's this one girl who's somewhat attracted to him. A simple high school girl that has nothing to be proud of. There's nothing special about her at all.

She will never have a boyfriend like him ika nga ng bestfriend nyang bakla but just so you know, destiny has its own way to merge them.

Isang gabi, everything is on FIRE...

"Hayaan mong pasalamatan kita."

"W-w-wag..A-ano kasi.... f-first time ko."

"Hayaan mo lang ako. I'll be gentle. Ganito ako magpasalamat "

This one event will change HER life

And one revelation after that will change HIS life too

"hindi mo na ba ako natatandaan?"

"Malamang hindi. Kaya nga tinanong kita kung sino ka diba?!"

"No. This can't be happening. Buntis ako kaya alalahanin mo yung nangyari sa atin, Brix."

Just because of one night a big responsibility will come their way but the worst is the fact that they are too young to face this kind of situation. Bakit nga ba sa dinami-dami ng tao sa mundo ay isa pa sila sa malalagay sa ganito ka-komplikadong sitwasyon?

  "Panagutan mo to."

"Timang ka ba? Ang bata ko pa!"

He's just 17 and she's 16. HE doesn't even know HER at all and that's the worst scenario that will truly hurt her...

AN: Since this is my first story, I am hoping for your deep understanding. You might encounter a lot of errors or flaws. Inuunahan ko na po kayo. :)) I hope you will support this 'til the end! Haha!