Markson (GOT7)

I absolutely LOVE GOT7 and Markson is my OTP. I'm such Markson trash. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this and I think this is probably my best I've ever done. I stayed up late making this, but it was worth it, I think.

I hope you enjoy! Leggo!!

Mark's P.O.V

Today was like any other day off. Everyone did their own thing. Bambam and Yugyeom went out to watch some stupid movie. Jaebum, Youngjae, and Jinyoung went to buy food and other stuff. Jackson and I decided to relax at home. We sat on our own beds, playing with our electronics like usual.

Jackson's P.O.V

I looked up at Mark from the spot on my bed. He was lounging on his bed, playing with his IPad.

"Mark Hyung?" He probably didn't hear me, due to his earbuds being in.

"MARK HYUNG?!" I yelled, shaking my head a bit. What am I gonna do with this boy. I called for him a few more times, getting silence for an answer each time.

I finally got tired of calling for him, so I got up and stood beside him. He still hasn't noticed me, so I reached my hand out and shook his shoulder. I finally got his attention.

Mark's P.O.V

I felt someone shake my shoulder, so I paused the video I was watching and took my earbuds out. I looked up to see Jackson staring at me with a small smile playing on his lips.

"I've been trying to get your attention for awhile Hyung." He said, sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Mianhae, What did you need?" I apologized, moving over a bit to make room.

"I'm bored and I wanted to know if you wanted to play a game or something?" He answered, moving closer to me than he needed to. It didn't bother me though. I liked when Jackson would do that.

"Sure! Whatcha have in mind?" I asked, smiling a bit.

"I don't know! We could play 'Truth or Dare'?" He says more like a question. He looks at me with hopefulness in his eyes like he really wants to play this.

"I don't know Jackson? Don't you remember the last time we played it?" I say, trying to change his mind with a certain memory.

"Yeah, but that was with the others. It's only going to be the two of us this time! Please Hyung?" He gives me his famous puppy dog eyes.

How am I supposed to say no to an adorable Wang Puppy!!! That's not fair!!

"Fine!" I say giving in. I can't help it. The Wang Puppy is my weakness!! I know he knows it all to well. He stands up and sits on his bed. I slid myself to the edge and pull my blanket closer to me.

"Who's going first?" I ask, looking at him. We make eye contact and he points at me.

Jackson's P.O.V

I point at him.

"Truth or Dare?" I say excitedly.

"Do I really have to go first?" He whines cutely.

"Yes! Now. Truth or Dare?" I ask again.

"I hate you and Dare." He says, pouting adorably and glaring at me. I take a second to think of a good one. I then stand up and sit beside him. He looks at me curiously.

"I dare you to cuddle with me for a minute." I say, a slight smirk appearing on my lips. His eyes go wide and he looks away. I can tell that he's blushing. I tilt my head slightly, curious of what his answer will be.

"And what if I don't do the dare?" He questions, as he looks at me, a small smirk playing on his beautiful lips.

"Then you're gonna have to deal with the consequences." I state plainly. He looks down and then back at me. He grabs the collar of my shirt.

"We can't if you stay on the edge of my bed." He says, pulling me to lay down beside him. I lie down, pulling him into my arms.

Mark's P.O.V

Jackson put one arm under my head and wrapped the other around my waist. I nestled my face in the crook of his neck. I close my eyes as I place my hands against his chest. I'm not gonna lie, he is extremely warm and comfortable.

He started to softly play with my hair. I moved in, trying to get closer to the soft, caring warmth he was giving me.

"The minutes up." He whispered softly. I just answered him with a slight hum and nestled closer. I heard him chuckle softly. I haven't felt this comfortable in a long time.

"Mark?" He questioned softly. I hummed in response.

"Are you sure you wanna go to sleep now?" He questioned.

"Waeyo? What time is it?" I asked. He pulled back slightly and got his phone out of his pocket. I slightly whimpered, due to the loss of heat. He chuckled.

"It's only 6:30." He answered, looking at me. I looked up at him.

"Mwo?" I questioned, looking into his beautiful brown eyes.

"You're gorgeous." He said with honest, love filled eyes. I looked down, blushing. 'How can he say these things so easily' I thought.

"Mark?" He questions, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I look into his beautiful brown eyes again.

"I think.......I....I-I Love...Y-you." He says. My eyes go wide and I can already tell I'm blushing like crazy.

"J-jackson......" I stutter out under my breath. He pulled me into a warm hug. Showing no signs of letting go soon.

"Jackson?" I asked, trying to get him to look at me, but I didn't have such luck. He responded with a hum. Probably too scared to look at me.

"Saranghae, Jackson." I whispered in his ear. He pulled back and stared at me.

"Jinjja?!?" He asked, surprise written all over his face. I nodded smiling. He smiled brightly and rested his forehead against mine.

"Nado, Saranghae Mark." He whispered, pulling me as close to his body as he could.

"Can I sleep now?" I ask. He chuckles softly and ruffles my hair.

"Yeah, but only if you give me a kiss!" He says, smirking.

"On the cheek only."

"On the lips!" He says, pouting.

"On the cheek or not at all!" I state sternly.

"Arraso." He says, tilting his head slightly so I can kiss his cheek. I closed my eyes and leaned forward, only to have something soft and warm on my lips. I pulled back startled and saw Jackson smirking.

I gasped. Surprised by his sudden action.

"You agreed cheek only!"

"It was an opportunity and I didn't wanna miss it." He stated simply and pulled me back into his warm embrace.

"Mark, can I ask you something?" He questions, looking into my eyes. I nod my head and he caresses my cheek.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked lovingly. I smiled brightly.

"I would love to be your boyfriend." He leaned down and pecked my lips happily.

"Now you can sleep." He says playing with my hair. I hum sweetly and cuddle him better.

Who knew having a day off would turn into the best day of my life!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm actually really proud of this. I just wanted to do something soft and fluffy and cute.

I really hope you liked it as much as me. Vote and Comment!

Anyway, Annyeong 👋!
✌Rose✌