Rowoon (SF9) ~ Requested

Requested by: @MonicaMochi

I hope you like it. I tried the best I could and if there are any errors feel free to tell me.

This is late but I made it like a Valentine's Day one. I don't know when the Nichkhun one will be up. I have a few other imagines that I have already written ready for publishment so maybe after them or when I get a thought of what I'm doing with it.

Rowoon; Cute 
Please Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

             I walked into my boyfriend's entertainment company, FNC. Today is Valentine's Day so I decided to surprise him. I walked down the hall to the practice room. I stood in front of the door and peeked in. I saw Chani sitting in the corner on his phone. Hwiyoung, Youngbin, Zuho, and Dawon were playing some game. Taeyang, Jaeyoon, Inseong, and Rowoon were practicing the dance for 'Roar'. 

            "Happy Valentine's Day!!" I yell walking in. All of them jumped while Chani dropped his phone. Rowoon smiled and ran to me. He lifted me and spun me around. After setting me down, he kissed me quickly. "I didn't know you were coming. I thought we were going to go out tonight?" He asked smiling brightly.

             "We can still go out. I just wanted to surprise you all with these........" I walked out and grabbed the bags I sat outside before going in. I walked back in and held them up. "I brought presents!" I say excitedly. They all smiled and surrounded me. "Wow!! Thanks for getting us presents but we didn't get you anything." Chani says sadly and sits beside me.

             "That's okay!! I've already got enough." Everyone looked at me expectantly. "I have a cute loving boyfriend...." I look at Rowoon and smile. He smiles back and winks. "And amazing friends!" I smile at the others and they smile back. "That was so sweet!" Youngbin says wiping his eyes. I laugh and hand out the presents.

             After the presents and talking for a few hours, Rowoon wanted alone time with me. He took me to the closest park. We were just sitting on a bench, enjoying each other's company. He finally broke the silence. "I love you so much! You are the best part of my life and I wouldn't trade meeting you for anything." He said smiling cutely.

             I smiled. "Well, we owe it all to Chani and Tae (I decided to be Chani's gf and your friend cause why not!!). If Chani and her weren't dating and suggesting we go on a double date then we wouldn't be together." He laughed lightly. "You mean begging." I laughed too. "Same difference." He held you tightly.

             "I love you too, by the way!" I said. "I was waiting for you to say it back. I kind of started feeling embarrassed by the confession." He said pouting. I pecked his lips. "I was getting there." I stated squishing his face. He pouted more and leaned in. I kissed him. He pulled me closer. I had to admit..............It was a great Valentine's Day!!