Suga (BTS) ~ Requested

Requested by: TotalBookLoser

I'm finally making you one.
Suga; fluffy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of rustling. Being me, I thought it was a robber or murderer. So, I grabbed the baseball bat sitting beside my bed and sneaked to my bedroom door. I peeked into the hallway and noticed the kitchen light was on. I quickly and quietly walked down the stairs. I didn't think, I just did. "YAH!!!" I yell and jump off the steps, getting ready to hit the thief. All of a sudden there was laughter, lots of it. I opened my eyes and saw Yoongi on the ground laughing like a crazy person.

"Yah, Min Yoongi, what are you doing?" I questioned in disbelief. "What are you doing?" He finally controlled his laughter and stood in front of me. I scoffed and laid my bat against the wall. "I just came over a few minutes ago and saw you were still sleeping. I decided to make you breakfast." He said walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I punched him lightly in the shoulder and pouted. "That wasn't funny. I thought you were going to murder me or steal something." I said a little embarrassed for thinking my boyfriend was going to kill me. "Hey, now you know the only thing I would steal in this whole house is you." He chuckled lightly. "You are so cheesy, you know that?" You say trying to get out of his arms, but he tightened his grip.

"You know I love you, right?" He said cutely and tilted his head. I nodded and ruffled his hair. "I love you too." He smiled and kissed me on the lips quickly. "So about that breakfast?" I ask.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you liked it. It's not very long but I think it's fluffy........ish.......

Just remember everyone, that I am still taking request. Request away!!