2jae (GOT7)

Hi!! I hope you are enjoying my imagines so far. I am going to do other groups, not just GOT7. I'm just GOT7 trash, so a lot of these are going to be them.

I hope you enjoy! Let's Go!!

JB's P.O.V

GOT7 is now in the waiting room for the music program that we are going to appear on. I got done with makeup and was already dressed.  I noticed Youngjae was sitting alone in a corner. He had a coat wrapped around him and talking into a camera. I walked over and sat down beside him. He noticed me and pulled me into the camera's view.

"Jaebummie decided to join me~ " He said, a bright smile on his face. Seeing him smiling, I couldn't help but smile too. He looked at me. I gave him a confused look and realized he wanted me to say hi. I guess I was just distracted by his cuteness. We are dating. It's been about two weeks now.

"Annyeonghaseyo! JB-imnida!" I say enthusiastically to the camera. He placed his hand on my thigh, tugging on it. I moved closer and covered myself with some of his coat. He let his hand lay on my lap. After a couple minutes, we said bye and he turned the camera off.

"You look tired." I said. He nodded.

"You can rest if you want. We still got time before we have to go on stage." I said. He just shook his head no, but I wasn't going to take that as an answer. He needs his strength. So I grabbed his head and laid it on my shoulder. He didn't try to fight me on it. Instead he laid down and put his head in my lap.

"I thought you didn't want to rest." I tease, smiling a little. He tapped my face lightly and smiled.

"Now I'm comfortable, so I don't wanna move." I chuckled and wrapped his coat around him better. He looked at me and pulled my head down. I rested my forehead against his.

"Saranghae, Youngjae ~" I whisper, pecking his lips. He giggles and wraps his arm around my head.

"Nado Saranghae, Jaebummie ~" He whispers back. I smile at him and started stroking his hair. He wraps his arms around my waist and snuggles his face into my stomach. I chuckle softly and rub small circles on his back. He hums and sits up slowly. I whine a little, pouting. He laughs lightly and pecks my cheek. I smile as someone from the staff came over. He told us we had to go on. We got up and walked hand in hand to the other members. All of us walked back stage. We put our hands in the middle. I wrapped my free arm around Youngjae. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

~ Back at the Dorm ~

I was laying on my bed, when Youngjae walked in. He laid down beside me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled, looking at him.

"Hey." I say, stroking his hair. He moved his head up and pecked my lips.

"Hey, do you wanna do something?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"Sure! What do you have in mind?" I ask, pulling him closer to me. He smiled.

"Whatever you want." He said, nestling his face in my neck. I chuckled lightly. He looked at me, confusion evident on his face.

"What?! It tickled!" I said as he started laughing. I pouted and he laughed more. He pecked my lips lightly.

"So what do you wanna do?" He asked. I smiled and tightened my grip on his waist.

"I think I just wanna cuddle with you. Then, we can go to sleep." I said. He smiled and cuddled closer to me.

After a bit of cuddling and talking about random things, we started to get tired.

"Saranghae, Jaebummie~ and goodnight." He said sleepily.

"Nado Saranghae, Youngjae~ " I whispered, closing my eyes. After a while, we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this one is really short, but I was having a hard time with this. I don't know why, but I was. I still hope you all enjoyed it. Look forward to my next one. I think it's going to be a Jr one. Vote and Comment!!

~ Annyeong ~

✌ Rose