Soccer ~ BamBam (GOT7)

Instead of paying attention in class, I made some imagines......... This is probably why I fail......... But anyway the next couple are ones I have already written. Then I have two requested imagines to write. I will upload those sometime this week.

I hope you all enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                "How do you do it again?" Y/N asks watching her boyfriend intently. "You just bring your arm up like this...." He brought his arm up to his head. "Like this?" She followed. "Yeah,Babe!!" He yelled enthusiastically. "Now how do you do that salty thing?" Y/N asks. "I just taught you dabbing. Can't we play now?" He whines cutely. She starts pouting and nods her head yes.

                They walked onto the small soccer field. The boys were already playing and messing around. "Y/N come be on our team!" Jackson yelled. She ran over to him. "Let's do this!!" She yelled high-fiving Jackson, Mark, and JB. Jinyoung dragged BamBam over to Yugyeom and Youngjae. BamBam looked at Y/N and smirked. She stuck out her tongue jokingly. 

                Half way through the game, BamBam and Y/N ran for the ball at the same time and collided. Y/N fell on top of BamBam. "Are you okay?" BamBam asked full of worry. Y/N nodded her head while laughing. They sat up. BamBam stood up and helped Y/N up. He hugged her tightly. They both laughed.

               "You two should kiss!!" Jackson yelled and looked around to make it seem like someone else yelled it. "What was that? Did you all hear that? I think they want BamBam and Y/N to kiss." Mark said playing along. Everyone watched them. BamBam pecked Y/N's lips quickly. "EWWWWWW!!!!" Everyone squealed as Jackson started shaking Mark. "Let's get back to the game!" JB yelled.