Chapter 76

Tobias POV

Tris is in my room getting ready, when the doorbell rings. I answer it, not checking the peephole.

Big mistake.

Lauren is revealed. "I haven't see you in forever!" She exclaims, and throws herself on me.

I try to pry her off, especially when her chapped lips begin to kiss mine. I try to tell her to get away, but it's not audited. Still trying to get her off me, I hear a, "Four, do we-" but the voice that belongs to Tris stops, and I hear a gasp. Zeke and Uriah, who have been rushing over here, are finally able to get her off me.

Instantly, my head snaps to where Tris should have been. Key words: should have. Instead, no one is standing there, and there is a door shut, not slamming, but not silent.

Rushing upstairs, completely forgetting about Lauren, I hear a strangled sob. "Tris?!" I proclaim. Reaching the bathroom door, I look in my room and see that she obviously just went through her bag looking for something.

A/N
What was she looking for? Comment here------------>>

Guys, I might as well just stop this story. If you haven't noticed, I haven't updated in a while. As I said, I'm on a really bad writers block. I don't know if this story has just gotten boring to everyone, or what, but I've been getting no votes or comments.

If you want me to continue, let me know. If you don't, let me know. Any suggestions? Let me know.

-stay sparkly ✨✨✨
Updated January 5th