4 | Like A Celebrity

"Ow! Fucking son of a ..." I cursed out loud.

I looked down at my now bleeding thumb. Shit, it hurts.

I was making breakfast when I cut myself with a kitchen knife. Although, it's partly my fault because I was thinking about the incident yesterday at McDonald's. Curse that stupid, idiotic, overbearing, jerk, dumb asshole.

Yes, I'm talking about Jace Langlois.

Why would he do what he did yesterday? Was he making fun of me? That son of a devil got the nerve of announcing our marriage in public, without my consent.

"Good morning. Where's my coffee?" Jace walked in.

I noticed he's not wearing his usual business suit and tie. Instead of an ironed suit, he now wore black joggers and a black sweatshirt. I hated to admit it to myself, but he looked goddamn hot in those clothes.

"Hey! Are you deaf or what?"

I snapped back from my daze. I gave him a glare and slammed his mug of coffee on the island counter.

"The hell? You're gonna break it!" Jace said angrily.

"I don't care." I said calmly.

He frowned. "What's with you?"

My nerves finally snapped. "What's with me? What's with me? Are you fucking kidding me right now? Don't act innocent with me, you piece of shit! You know what you did yesterday! Now fucking explain to me why you did that!"

I panted after my furious rant. There, I let it all out. Now let's see how he escapes from me and if he tries to do so, I'll shove a carrot in his ass where the sun doesn't shine. And I'm not kidding.

Jace gaped at me before recovering with a clear of his throat. Then he smirked. He fucking smirked!

"Why are you smirking?" I asked cautiously.

He grabbed his mug of coffee then stared at it casually.

"I just want to show the world how adorable my husband is. Besides, it's about time they know about us."

I gritted my teeth together in fury. I hope this man goes to hell.

"Oh, your finger is bleeding. How clumsy of you." He said nonchalantly.

Yeah, he's going to hell.

***

I held on to my seatbelt tightly. I looked outside and saw lots of students roaming around the school grounds. Much to my chagrin, most of them are staring at Jace's fancy car.

The worst part? I am in it.

Jace turned off the engine of his car then hopped outside. He walked to the other side and opened my car door for me. Instead of blushing like a lunatic, I gave him a death glare.

"Now, now. Don't make a face like that. It ruins your face." He whispered to my ear.

From a third person's perspective, it looks like Jace is kissing me on the cheek. But actually, it's not.

I shoved his face away from me. "And whose fault is it?"

Jace shrugged. "I dunno. It could be anyone."

"You fu-" I was cut off when he forcefully pulled me out of his car. Then he grabbed me by the waist.

I put my hands on his chest to push him away but he had a strong grip. His weekly gym routine isn't for nothing.

"Let go of me, you asshole! There are people watching!" I whisper-yelled to him.

He smirked. "Let them watch."

I hesitantly looked around me. Well, kill me with a chopping board. They're all looking at me! I hate this unwanted attention!

Jace gave me his fake charming smile then let go. I fixed my bag and turned my back to him.

"Go away already!" I grumbled.

I looked down at the ground. Shit, this is so embarrasing. Now my peaceful college life will be in ruins. And it's all because of fucking Jace Langlois.

I was about to walk away when Jace suddenly grabbed my shoulder and kissed me. On the cheek.

"See you tonight, Kei." Then he went to his car and drove off, away from the prying eyes of the students.

I swear I blushed so hard my face could melt the Antarctic. I looked up and saw Summer, Autumn, and Winter coming my way.

"Kei! What happened? Are you okay?" Summer asked in concern.

"Man, you should have gotten inside. People are talking about you!" Autumn informed.

"Why is your face so red?" Winter mumbled.

I blinked then repeatedly slapped myself on the face.

Autumn winced. "Ooh, that's gotta hurt."

I looked at the triplets in confusion. "Why? What's the ruckus?"

They all exchanged looks before sheepishly cast their eyes on me.

"Well, almost all the students inside are talking about you..." Winter trailed off, as if afraid of my reaction.

"Particularly about your marriage to the one and only Jace Langlois, the owner and CEO of Langlois Inc. and the number one sponsor of our school." Summer said.

My jaw dropped. Jace is a sponsor of our school? How come I didn't know that until now?

"Damn, bro. You're like a celebrity!" Autumn clapped me on the back.

I stayed quiet. I still can't fully grasp of what is happening. I don't want to be the main focus of the daily school gossip. And worse, I bet paparazzis are now swimming all over the place.

Autumn is right.

I'm already like a celebrity.

And I hate it very much.