Plot of Chapter Four

-Plot of Chapter Four-

If you haven't yet read my last authors note, you probably didn't realize (or maybe you did) that Chapters 4 & 6 got deleted, so, I decided to instead of rewriting the whole chapter 4 (which was long and I put a LOT of hard work in, I will write the main plot things I remember. If anyone remembers anything else please either comment on this chapter or message me on my profile.

•When Percy wakes up, he goes into the bathroom and finds pill bottles with Annabeth's name on them (for morning sickness/ prenatal care) and doesn't realize she's pregnant but gets really mad when he doesn't believe Annabeth when she says they're 'nothing he needs to worry about'. Percy is really protective of Annabeth and will be of his unborn baby.

{I don't think anything else happened after that besides some cute Percabeth moments and that Annabeth wants to go out to eat before the party/ team meeting, which she doesn't tell Percy because they needed to keep him distracted long enough}

•At the end of this chapter, Percy gets a text from his mom but the message is not revealed to the reader, but he and Annabeth know its not good and have a silent agreement with Annabeth simply saying, "Lets go."

I will rewrite chapter 6 for you guys.

I NEED BABY NAMES!!!! BOY/GIRL WITH MIDDLE NAME PLEASE!!!!!!