Announcement

Hey guys, it's Kass! I surprisingly have not fallen off the edge of the Earth; I just haven't updated in a long, long time. I started high school and I am so crazy busy. Excuses, I know, but I have so many different interests (Journalism is a new one).
I also wanted to touch base with you and say that I am astounded by how much attention my story has gotten. I never would've thought it'd get this far. It amazes me that people keep reading although I haven't updated in so long! I read each and every comment and they make my day on a scale you'll never believe. In an earlier chapter, I listed certain goals and I didn't think they'd actually be achieved but you guys have helped me blow those goals way out of the water.
So that brings me to the point I'm trying to make: I want to do a Q & A (question and answer) with you guys!
Comment your questions below! They can be any questions except my address, relationship status, all that good stuff. Actually, the randomer (that's so not a word omg) or meaningful the better! I'll take as many as I can, and hopefully have that chapter with the answers out as soon as I get a good amount of questions.

Also, I have been mulling over this idea in my head for a long time, and I need your help for this, but I am considering making a YouTube channel. Is that something you'd help me with?

Oh and the winner of the reader's challenge I believe was @Octopus_Octopus_Cat but thanks to everyone who checked out my other story and I got a lot of responses all at once.

Thank you to my my great supporters, my trusty sidekicks, my fans.
-Kass