Unexpected Confession

+Pines Home+

School passed by very quickly, Mabel was able to get her Grunkles to let her friends stay for a sleep over with the okay from the parents. In Pacifica's case, she is rebelling against her parents so she didn't need to say anything to them. The three have them have been staying outside of Dipper's room for awhile over hearing some conversation between the triangle and the teen.

"Bill..."

"What PineTree?"

"Are you really serious about this?"

"Yup~"

"..."

"PineTree-"

"I'm not wearing it."

"You have too!"

"No I don't!"

"You leave me no choice then."

"Bill?- What the?! Bill back it up now!"

"Never!"

"Bill!"

"We can do this or the hard way PineTree, and you chose the hard way."

"I'm not wearing it!"

"Too bad!"

The girls heard a snap, probably from Bill's fingers and kinda quiet pop.

"Yup~ You really look like a girl."

"Shut it Bill! I'm taking this off." They heard a rustle of fabric and some struggle.

"What the heck Bill?!"

"Won't come off until I pretty much done with you wearing it."

"F**k you..."

"PineTree language! Not to mention so forward!"

"Bill!" Dipper is definitely blushing.

"Love you too PineTree~"

The conversation kinda ended there and the girls left to figure stuff out in their room.

+Dipper's Room+

Dipper smoothed the yellow dress he is currently wearing when he say down on his bed. He pulled the triangle from the air where he was hovering close to him and onto his lap. "Bill please get me out of this dress."

"Not a chance little princess." Bill laughed holding onto Dipper's hands.

The brunet pouted. "Then at least go into you human form, I'm humiliated like this in front of you already. A triangle laughing at me doesn't make this any better." He let go of the demon as he floated over to a good space to shift his form.

Bill's demon form disappeared and is replaced with his human form. He got a great idea in his head and walked over to his PineTree. The blond man picked Dipper up bridal style while laughing happily.

"Billl!" Dipper exclaimed instantly wrapping his arms around Bill's neck to keep himself from falling. His blush not going away, but only to darken more on his cheeks.

The demon opened the door of the room and carried the teen with him downstairs. They passed by the living room where Stan, Mabel, Pacifica, Grenda, and Candy were looking at them surprised.

"Who ever you are put my great nephew down this instant! Or you be talking to my fists." Stan exclaimed standing up from his chair quickly, holding his fist up ready to fight, ignoring and not questioning Dipper's clothing.

"Geeze Fez, relax, it me Bill." The blond told him as he held Dipper closer to him.

Stan was surprised even more, but never less loosen his fighting stance. "Put my nephew down Bill."