Day 3 of Truth: Way to Speak the Truth Cipher

+Gravity Falls Mystery Shack: Dipper's shared bedroom+

Bill held his PineTree in his arms watching him sleep peacefully. Mentally wishing the boy would just wake up so they could have fun together. Even though, he was content with this, Bill hummed a melodious tune while often pecking soft kissed on Dipper's face.

Dipper, who was really awake, didn't want the dream demon to know that. He though it was nice of Bill not to not check if he was actually sleeping though.

"PineTree so adorable... I like sneaking kiss when he's like this." Bill says to no one in particular.

With a blunt admittance, Dipper had to keep himself from blushing, from his boyfriend's sweet words.

"I wish those Pines hadn't tricked me into drinking the truth potion though. Now I have to retrain myself from talking to much so PineTree doesn't know what I want from him." Bill mumbled on.

Dipper couldn't believe what he was hearing. His family fooling Bill into drinking a truth potion and Bill restraining himself. That made him wonder if Bill was keeping some secrets from him.

"Like how I want a kiss from him right now." Bill says, blushing a bit with a pout.

The brunet debated with himself on wether or not to wake and chose the latter. He turned his head slightly and gave the said demon a kiss on the lips.

"How long were you awake?" Bill asked glancing down at Dipper with a blush, who in return smiled innocently.

The boy hugged the demon with a snuggle, "I woke up when I heard you wanted to kiss me." Responding with little lie. "If you'd ask me, I would have just given it to you ya know." He said shyly with his own blush dusting his cheeks.

The yellow demon just buried his face in Dipper's shoulder. "I can't help it... " He mumbled into the boy's shoulder. "Your just so cute- well actually really adorable and sweet! Your chocolate brown hair is really fluffy and soft even though you keep it under your hat most of the time. You doe brown eyes are like eye candy that is irresistible and makes me want to look into them forever-" Bill rambled on not noticing he was going far out with his confession of how he loves Dipper. Stating every truth that had gone through his head and out his mouth.

Dipper himself was blushing a lot at Bill's words. Bill loved him so much that it sent a good warm feeling in his heart to hear it from him. He flipped around to straddle himself on Bill lap facing him. Instantly wrapping his arms around the dream demon's neck and kissed Bill on the lip to stop him from his speech. Bill was surprise, but he welcomed the kiss by kissing back.

The kiss was nice and tender with shared loving feelings between them. Fitting together like a puzzle piece, but moving occasionally.

Dipper broke the kiss and looked at Bill's blue colored eye smiling. "It's nice to know you like me alot Bill."

"I don't like you PineTree. It's more of I love you alot feeling." Bill corrected his PineTree. Smirking after the kiss and hugged the boy again. "I seriously love you PineTree and no matter what I will make sure that your safe. I won't let anything tear us apart again."

Dipper chuckled and hugged Bill back, "I know Bill and I love you alot too." He looked outside the window and came up with an idea. "How about we go explore the forest again?"

Bill nodded and set PineTree off his lap to stand on the floor then got up. He took Dipper's hand in his and led him out of the room.

+Gravity Falls: Forest+

The demon his boyfriend walked through the forest hand in hand. They occasionally checked the paranormal like they usually did to make sure everything was okay. Well Dipper mostly did that because Bill didn't really enjoy the presence of some creatures. They ended up by the lake near the waterfall and dipped their feet into the lake.

"This feels nice~" Dipper relaxed, leaning on Bill's side and resting his head on the blond's shoulder.

Bill smiled too and laying his head on Dipper's head. "I could have ruled this dimension and have it in the palm of my hand, but..." The dream demon put arm around Dipper's shoulders. "Just being with you beats all that world domination stuff."

Dipper blushed at Bill's words, not making any comments. It was nice like this, spending time with Bill, being relax and not being overly paranoid. Bill would always protect him and Dipper didn't need to be told that he would do it.

Eventually some gnomes or some forest animal passed by, often looking at them, but  left them alone.

Then Dipper knew Bill feel asleep when the weight rested upon him got heavier. The brunet carefully moved Bill to lay on his lap to use as a pillow. Dipper slowly ran his fingers through Bill's blond hair feeling silky. He moved his feet in the water making swishing sounds. 'Today's a good day.' He thought.

Not too far from them, someone had seen the at the point where Dipper just petted Bill like a cat on his lap. The person took a quick picture and sent it to her friends with a little caption say "So cute!" With lots of emojis and hearts.

+little time skip+

Bill woke up to Dipper giving him a peck on the check. "My my~ Stealing a quick kiss on the cheek from me huh?~" giving the boy a smirk.

Dipper blushed and avoided the other's eye. "M-My legs were falling asleep and I was kind getting bored." He told Bill.

The dream demon chuckled and sat up, then pulling his PineTree to face him. "If you wanted to do something, you could've just woken me up. I don't mind if it's for you." Bill kissed him Dipper's cheeks and his forehead. "Just tell me what you want PineTree and I do it."

The boy's blush didn't settle, but only got worse, turning darker. "Your shameless."

"Only for you love~ Only for you~"

"Then give me a kiss."

"Be specific PineTree, where do you want it?" Bill says teasing the boy with a grin.

Dipper turned his gaze towards the water. "K-Kiss me on the l-l-lips."

"What's the magic words PineTree? You have to say it while looking at me." Bill told Dipper bring his hand to caress the his soft cheek. Guiding the boy's head to face him.

Doe brown eyes met a beautiful blue eye.

"Please kiss me on the lips... Bill."

"Well done PineTree."

Bill leaned himself down and kissed Dipper on the lips lovingly.