Day 1 of Truth

+Mystery Shack: Saturday mid-Morning+

"PineTree."

"Mhh?"

"It's time to get up."

Dipper rolled over on his bed onto his back and groaned. "It's Saturday Bill. Just let me sleep in a bit more."

Bill sighed, "It's 11:00 o'clock already PineTree."

The human peeked an eye open and looked at Bill. He grabbed the triangle demon and hugged him close to his chest. "Bill please~" He used his cute tone and ran a finger down Bill's side.

"M-Maybe just a bit more wouldn't hurt." Bill blushed and relaxed against Dipper.

The brunet smiled and and closed his open eye to rest more while his hand petted Bill softly.

+Meanwhile with the others+

"So what's the plan Ford?" Stan asked his twin.

Ford picked up so kind of liquid in a bottle and placed on the table so Mabel and Stan could see. "During my travels through dimensions, I came upon a place where they sold all these of weird supplies. One stand caught my attention, the person there running it told me all about the things he sold. This potion peeked my interest and he told me that it's a truth potion. Lasting for 5 days, it's enough time for us to interrogate Bill with our questions." He explained to them.

Mabel stared at the green liquid. "But how are we gonna get Bill to drink it?"

"Not to mention how we'll know it works?" Stan added.

Ford rubbed the back of his neck. "It does work, I took a little taste of it myself and I was telling truth for five days. For how to give it to Bill, Mabel, you'll have to use your creative brain to think of a way to give it to him."

The girl smiled, "One creative idea! You got it!"

+Mystery Shack: Afternoon+

Bill and Dipper were in the living room watching Tv for the time being. Dipper sitting on Bill's lap while the dream demon hugged him around the waist loosely.

Mabel came in holding a tea cup and walks over to them smiling. "Hey Bill."

The blond demon turned his attention to her and grinned back at her. "Hey Shooting Star! What's up?"

"I though maybe you were thirsty, so I brought you some tea." Mabel held out the tea cup to Bill, who took it gratefully.

"Thanks Shooting Star." Bill took a drink and cringed at the taste, but covered it up quickly, so he didn't upset Mabel. "Uh... Shooting Star? What did you use to make this?"

The brunette laughed. "Just my usual creative speciality."

Bill kept his grin and handed the cup back to her. "I think I'm full now Shooting Star." He laughed awkwardly and focused watching the television also his PineTree.

Mabel took the cup back into the kitchen where her Grunkles were and smiled at her job well done.

Dipper, on the other hand, placed a kiss on Bill's cheek causing the dream demon to blush. "I love you Bill." He whispered quietly.

"I love you too PineTree, so much." Bill says back lovingly pulling back Dipper's bangs and kissing his forehead.

Eventually, after some time watching random tv programs, Dipper got off his lap.

"I'm gonna go to the library for a bit Bill."

"Hmm, I'll come with you PineTree!" Bill happily got up from the couch and walked behind his lover.