Moving in| Chapter 1

This is my first fanfiction so please bear with me XD. Sooooo.... You guys interested with bed head? ;))))))))))))) ahaha I'm joking. I'm sorry I'll just go on with the story now.
-Christina :) I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS I ONLY OWN THE ONES I MAKE IN THIS STORY!

___________________________________________________________________________

YOUR POV (FIRST PERSON)
Holding my suitcase I walked down the streets of Japan for my very first time. I stop for a sec and just breathe in the air, appreciating the scenery. I smiled from ear to ear, like a retard. I thought to myself , this is very different. But a good different. I put my hand in my pocket reaching for a piece of paper with an address written on it. "It's just a couple of houses away." I whispered to myself. I began running because I had a fear of the dark and it was getting quite dark since it was becoming night time. Step by step on the pavements I ran. Since I was in the taekwondo team before, I had to maintain a healthy physique. This was no problem to me. Then finally, I reach to the house that my family that I have never seen before , lived.

*Knock *Knock I tapped on the door. I was hoping that they weren't asleep. Then a face with a smile appeared behind the door. I assumed it was my "mother" because she was middle aged looking. "YOU MUST BE (f/n)! OH MY GOSH YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL! JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER!" She yelled with excitement. Guess I was right, she was my mother. " COME IN,COME IN!" As she made a hand gesture for me to walk in. She turned her head to the other way and yelled " LEV YOUR SISTER IS HERE!" I was never told that I had a brother. Must of been my half-brother or somethin. I walked to the lounge room and sat on the couch. I was relieved that I was able to sit because I have been walking all day. I know what you're thinking. Why couldn't I catch a cab or something? Well I booked a bus but my plane arrived late and my bus took off before I even landed. Anyway, a very tall boy walked in the room. I shivered. Chills starting going on my back. Gosh he looked scary. He had short grey hair and green/emerald eyes. Just like mine. He sat beside me. I even shivered more. I think that my face is even paler than a piece of paper. "You must be (f/n)?" He said calmly while smiling. I tried to nod politely . "I'm Lev, your younger brother"
My eyes widened and I shot up from my seat. I was shocked. How could he be my younger brother? He looked like a third year while I still looked like a second year. " I know what you're thinking, I don't look like a second year." He said with a sigh. "B-but-" I said before I was cut off by my mother. "Lev, I see that you have already introduced yourself to (f/n), your older sister!" As she took a seat. " I know what you're both thinking, how our we related by blood?" She put her elbow on the table letting herself to rest her head on her palm.

MOTHERS POV
"Well, (f/n) was born on January the 11th am I right? A while after that I was pregnant with Lev but your father didn't know that. A couple months later I woke up and your father wasn't there, I walked into the kitchen and I saw a note on the table saying " I thought about something's about us and I wasn't really happy about it so, it's over. By the way I'm taking custody of (f/n) now, she is going to live with me in Italy until she is 16, then, she can come back to you." I cried for days and days but then I just I thought that I needed to start a new chapter with my new baby that is coming in a few months and then I will be able to be back with (f/n) and we could all live as a family." Then Lev was born on the 30th of December.

YOUR POV
I thought to myself that these people ARE actually related to me. It was a lot to take in at first but then it sunk in. So I have a very optimistic mother, very tall and calm brother. Okay. And they are related to me by blood. Woah. I was then woken from my thoughts by a question. " So what did you so when we're in Italy?" Lev asked with his head tilted. " I started learning taekwondo when I was 5 and I was in the Italy taekwondo team before I came here. I leaned Italian and English at school over there but whenever I came home, I studied Japanese because I knew one day I could go back to you guys but I would have to learn Japanese to talk to you. However I assume that Lev and I are both half Russian? Yea I never learnt Russian because I was so focused on Japanese." I chuckled a little at the last sentence. " Look at the time! It's 9:30 and you have school tomorrow! Goodnight darlings!" As my mum kissed Lev and I's forehead. Lev showed me where my room was. It was very plain. A white study table on the left, a black bed on the right and infront of it was a cupboard for my clothes. "We didn't know how you would like your bedroom decorated as so, sorry about that and you can unpack after school. Just change into your pj's and sleep okay? Goodnight" Then he shut the door and went to his room. I got changed into a simple t-shirt and shorts. I slump myself on the bed staring at the ceiling, thinking "I'm glad that I am now with my family and not just my father because he was strict and he would never tell me about my family." I closed my eyelids and slowly drifted off to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading! I really appreciate it you can go rate/comment/ subscribe... Wait this ain't YouTube XD! Anyway again thank you for reading and I hope you will enjoy this story :) btw Lev in this story is actually Lev Haiba in Haikyuu XD also I know Lev's birthday is in June but i had to change it so it makes sense and yes I'm sorry but you can't choose your last name because it's Haiba since he is your brother. :( Anyways, bye! Love you guys!

AGAIN, I DONT OWN ANY OF THE HAIKYUU CHARACTERS ALL RIGHTS GO TO THEM I ONLY OWN THE CHARACTERS I MAKE