Falling|Chapter 11

I heard a really familiar voice yelling. I turned around and began looking everywhere.
"(F/n)! Please stop! He is my stupid perverted friend!"
I turned around. That same old Raven haired boy. Tch. Takumi. This is his friend?! I yelled out "This is your friend?! Well tell your godamn friend to keep his hands to himself and to not touch me again!"
"That idiot Yousuke! Sorry!"
"Nah it's okay I took matters in my own hands."
That Yousuke kid then got up after I gave his a lesson to not touch me.
He scratched the back of his head while sweating.
"He..he.he I'm sorry but can we be friends?"
"Acquaintances.."
"STILL BETTER THAN NOTHING YUSHAA!!
"Tch."
"Do you wanna trade numbers? You know you can call me anytime sweetie." He smirked while saying that. Great now there's another f*ckboy after Kuroo haha. This ones worse than Kuroo tho.
"Nah I'm good. Anyways Takumi what are you doing here?"
Takumi gave a bright smile.
"I was shopping for some clothes for a d-d-date night with this girl who I've always liked.." He spoke and he started to blush.
"HAHAHAHAH! DID SHE ACCEPT?"
"Yea! That's why I'm shopping for clothes dumbass." And he have a little soft punch to my shoulder. I held my fist and glared at him. Of course I wouldn't hurt him but it was the funniest thing when he is scared.
"Okay show me what you bought."
He reached for his items in his shopping bag and pulled out a shirt with a teddy bear on it.
My eye started twitching. Really?! A weird t-shirt on a date? I'm not expert but I know you should dress a little more formal than that.
"BRUH! Are you sure it's a date?"
"YES AND IT IS WITH THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS!"
"Baka..."
I grabbed him by the wrist and entered a male shop. I invited Yousuke but he was distracted by this girl. Meh I don't care about him. I made Takumi sit in this chair in the corner while I search for something. I dash from one side to the other trying to find something nice for Takumi and his date. I grabbed a blue and black flannel, black tank top and a pair of black jeans. I turn to suggesting he should wear this but he just looked away sheepishly. I ran to him.
"Takumi you should wear this!!"
"I don't think it's my style.."
I shrugged. But then I pushed him into a change room. He could've came out but he got change into instead. That baka heheheh. I sat in a chair waiting for him. Hmmmm...
*beep!
I looked at my flashing phone. It read
"Miyako."
I opened the text message.
"Hey gurl! Sorry I took a dump but then I had to go to volleyball practice! You should come after your done shopping! -xx Miyako."
The text read.
Oh ahhaa, maybe I'll go after. I'm not so sure.
Takumi then came out. My eyes widened. It was like he jumped into a fountain of miracles cause he looks actually really good.
"Does it look good?"
"Y-yea it looks quite good on you."
A slight tint of red appeared onto Takumi. As soon as I saw it I started laughing.
(Btw this is what Takumi sorta looks like.)

"What are you laughing at?" Takumi asked"I just saw you blush!"I started jabbing him in the stomach

"I just saw you blush!"
I started jabbing him in the stomach.
"Ahahaha you idiot! Anyways let's buy it yea?"
Takumi just sheepishly nodded.
I ran to the cashier and gave her the money. The cashier gave me a weird look.
"Excuse me ma'am is there a problem?"
I asked politely.
"I'm sorry but I would like to ask a question, does your friend over there have girlfriend?"
"No but he is going on a date this week, why do you ask?"
"Oh nothing."
I then grabbed the bag and walked out of the shop. Takumi was just leaning on the wall, listening to music through his earphones.
I pulled one of his earplugs out of his ear and said " Hey loner lets get some food I'm hungry!"
He starts poking my stomach.
"How can you eat so much but you're still skinny?"
"Exercise"
This time he grabbed my wrist and we walked out of the mall. He starts leading me somewhere I don't know. It was this little shop.
"Here take a seat."
I sat on the little stool next to Takumi. I'll just think of a nickname for him just to annoy him. Hm, what about Taki? Heheh.
A man probably in his late 30's came to the table.
"HEY TAKUMI IS THIS THE GIRL YOU'RE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT?" The man bellowed. I'm not sure if he knows how loud he is talking. I turn to Taki and he was blushing  the hell. Nani?!
"No it's not, this is my friend (f/n). I met her at Taekwondo classes."
"AWH WHATTA SHAME, THIS GIRL IS PRETTY CUTE AS WELL!"
A sweat dropped on my forehead. I'm getting complimented by a old man ish. Instead I just played it off by thanking him and smiling.
"Ahah, thank you sir."
"AH, ANYWAYS DO YOU WANT THE USUAL TAKUMI?"
"Yes sir."
He then turned around and starting yelling to the chefs?
"HEY TWO BOWLS OF RAMEN!"
Taki and I just looked at each other, quite embarrassed by that man.
"Uh sir how much is it?" I asked.
"IT COST NOTHING DARLING! YOU SEE, IM TAKUMI'S UNCLE!"
I just nodded.
That explains a lot I guess.
My phone started vibrating. I reach for it in my pocket.
"Miyako" it read.
I picked up.
Y:"Moshi, moshi?"
M: "Hey gurl! I need you to come to the school gym in 5minutes okay! YOU NEED TO COME!"
Y: "Uh sure.. Is it urgent?"
M: "YAS!"
Y: "Uh okay. See ya."
I then hung up.
Takumi then tilted his head.
"What's up?" He asked.
I sighed and placed my elbow on my table so I could rest my head on my palm.
"My friend Miyako wants me to meet her at the gym in 5 minutes."
"YOU CANT EAT IN THAT SMALL TIME PERIOD!"
"Oh hell yea I can!"
Just in time the man placed our bowls of ramen onto the table.
I immediately grabbed my chopsticks and began slurping the noodles. Takumi didn't even start eating he was too shocked by me.
I didn't care I kept eating. After I ate everything all was left was the soup. I placed my mouth on the edge of the bowl and tipped it slightly forward. Letting the soup enter my mouth. After I was done I slammed the bowl onto the table.
"THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE FOOD!" I yelled.
Takumi's eyes were just twitching.
"Do you have a boyfriend?"
"W-what? No!"
"Oh my gosh I was so dumb I should've of asked. OF COURSE YOU WOUDLN'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND IF YOU ATE LIKE THAT!" He explained.
I rolled my eyes.
"Well a partner is supposed to accept the person as a whole. They have to accept all their flaws and everything. So, I'm going to make sure that my partner doesn't mind me eating like this. And I needa go I'm so sorry but I had a great time bye Taki!!" I explained then ran off to the school.
~Time skip~
I reach the gym door and it was already late. I thought why would they need me now? I opened the gym door.
"Hey.."
All eyes were on me. The same usual team. I walked. Miyako was smiling at me.
"This is (f/n) I'm pretty sure you have seen her! Now be nice to her!"
I let out a crooked smile.
"Now I called you because we needed a player, you see one of our teammates got injured and since a competition is coming up we need a player. Would you please take Yuki's spot?"
She explained.
I thought I have to wake up extremely early for Taekwondo and now I had to stay back at school for volleyball and plus my studies OH MY GOSH. I'm gonna have grey hairs by the time this year of school finishes because of the stress. I'm gonna have dark circles and bags under my eyes oh omg.
I sighed. "Yea sure I'll take the spot."
Everyone started cheering!
Miyako said " Okay you're the ace okay?"
I looked at her weirdly.
"Why me?"
"You're a good player!"
Everyone then split up into two teams, the Reds and whites. I was on the White.
When we played I realised everyone depended on me. Like whenever the ball came to our side no one would go after it, so instead I ran my fastest and spiked it over. I called for a time out.
"Guys, okay we need to work as a team. You can't just depend on one person, well including the setter, two. So when the ball goes over I want you guys to go for the ball. Here's the order of who is going to the ball. First Ayumi, Akira, Seiko, Mayu, Lana and then I will spike. Okay let's do it. Everything went smoothly according to the plan. We were finally scoring together.

After the match I told everyone that I'll clean and lock up and they can go home.  I grabbed the mop in the store room and began cleaning. From one side to the other. I packed up the nets and put it into the storage room and push the ball pit to the side. I was puffed out. Today I had Taekwondo practise 2am in the morning till 7:30am then I had school at 8:30 till 3:00 but I stayed back for 30 minutes, went shopping at 4:00pm till 6:00pm had volleyball practice till 8:00pm THEN I stayed back to clean and now it's 8:20pm UGH. I felt so sleepy that now my walking began to be unstable. Like I'm drunk. I locked up the doors. I still hear squeaks from the other gym. Hmph, the boys must be still training. I grabbed my (f/c) sports bag and my shopping items and began walking. My knees felt weak. It felt like my body can no longer hold me up. My eyes were so heavy I couldn't open them. I tried my best to stay up but, my eyes became so heavy that now all I see is darkness. Black. Only black.
________________________________
Hey guys! 1.34K?! WHAAAT? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!