Unanswered|Chapter 16

sooooooo. hehehehehehhehhe.

I don't usually run away

Actually, this is the first time. The rushing feeling in my body feels so free.
A smile slowly grew on my face.
But, it didn't really last because of a thought that was crawling up the back of my mind.
"Where am I going to stay for the night??" I Yelled to no one and nothing.
I put my hands in my hips and did a crooked face.
"Hmmmmm.. I-I could stay at Kuroo's??????? Can I??? Wait that would be too obvious that I like him. But, I don't know where to go! Takumi is going on a date. Hmm. Miyako! But I'll call Kuroo first and then Miyako." I thought.
Wait they are both going on dates. WAIT TAKUMIIIIII!!!!!!
*dooot doot.
"Heyyy! It's Kuroo! I'm probably out or something! Leave a message!"
I srunched my face and stomped around like a little girl. Damn it!! It wasn't like I was trying to sleepover his house to... HAHAHA no.
I'll call again just in case.
No answer.
Ugh fine.
Miyako is still one of my close friends so I could sleep over!
M:"Hey!"
Y: "Hey can I sleep over your house tonight? I sorta have a problem at home..." I nervously laughed.
M: "Ughhhhh! I wish! But sadly I have a date tonight and I won't be back till around 11:00pm! But we'll meet eachother on Sat yea?"
Y:" Oh :(. Wait what? What's going on Saturday?"
M: "WAIT YOU DONT KNOW?!!!!"
Y: "No?????"
M: "Well it's a MASSIVE party for volleyball players from all around Japan before the competition starts! It's hosted at this guys name 'Oikawa Tōru' house. Apparently his house is very big and massive. YOU HAVE TO COME! Everyone is going. Well only volleyball players obviously.."
Y: "No one really told me anything about this party."
M: "Not even Kuroo?"
Y: "Nope, but I'll still go!"
M:"Okay well I gotta go and I'm soo sorry! Wait you can stay at mine! Just come to my house *says her address and I'll give you my spare keys but you'll just be alone in my house!"
Y: "Really?! Thanks Miyako!!!!!
~Time Skip~

"Soooo, you're going on a date?"
"Yup! You can do whatever at my house."
She gave me a really large smile.
I smiled back.
She was wearing a strapless pink polka dot dress. She looked really pretty. Whoever is dating her is sure lucky. She's pretty, great a sports, smart and nice. Aha. I wish I could be like her. I'm just a girl who eats way to messy, have (h/c) hair and just a girl who loves to sing and do taekwondo. Heh. Who would love me?
"Hey just text me if anyone calls my home number." She asked me.
I just nodded.
Then she left with a bright smile. I guess it's just me,myself and I. I walk into the house and it was massive. A chandelier on top, mirrors, large rooms, and a staircase, I could get lost in this massive house. I looked at the keys in my palm of my hands and thought. "What am I supposed to do for the whole day?

*Beep *Beep

My phone was ringing and I was hoping that it was Kuroo that was calling me back! So I excitedly grabbed my phone and answered straight away without checking who the caller was.

Y:"Moshi Moshi!"

L: "Is that you (y/n)??!!"

Y: "Uhhh, yeaaaaa.....and is this Lev???????"

L: "YES IT IS ME, LEV AND WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Y: "Uhhhh, I'm in my room. Why?"

L: "NO YOU'RE NO-

Then I hung up.

Phew.

I leaned on the wall and stared at the roof.