Covering up |Chapter 19

I woke up with a face infront of mine.

"Ugh Miyako what are you doing?"

"Uhh nothing much hahha how was your day yesterday?" She asked me.

"Great. I went shopping, went to the park and talked to my friends like the usual."

I tried to sound as happy as I could but I know that I am still hurting inside. I don't think that I can recover from what happened yesterday that quickly.

"The party is today!!! What are you going to wear?" She asked while looking at herself in the mirror.

"Uh I'll just wear a plain white T-shirt with some ripped jeans." I replied while getting out of bed.

"Awh why not wear something cute?" she asked.

"I'll just wear something that is comfortable." I answered.

She just nodded.

She then ran somewhere and then came with a different dress on.

A white strapless dress that suited her very well.

I just look at her like, "Why can't I be like her?"

"Hey I'm going to go out right now so I'll just meet you there!" Then she left

I sat on the bed and look myself in the mirror.

Now I know why Kuroo doesn't like me back.

Heh.

It's obvious.

I'm so ugly.

Ugh I don't care anymore. I shouldn't. I think...

ARGH

I got up from the bed and started walking to the place which was this Oikawa guy's house.

I gotta distract myself. It's driving me insane. But. Walking around town is making me think even more. It's like when you can't fall asleep when you're in bed and you just lay there thinking about your life and passed memories.

Us two together. I thought it could happen. But was it not meant to be? I just don't understand what went wrong.. Maybe you were just flirting with me like did with other girls. Is that who you really are? You play with girls feelings when you're bored and until you've found the "right" girl to play with for the moment, you get into a relationship until you're bored. Is that what you do? Kuroo, I thought you were better than this. I thought you were actually loyal. I just expected way too much from a guy like you. A F*ckboy. Yep that's who you are.

Thinking about this is not helping at all. Instead it's just making me more depressed. Anyways, I should just try to enjoy myself at the party and forget about this.

I turn up to the house and music was blasting, screaming, yelling, mess everywhere. I guess this is what a party looks like?

A tall boy with black and white walked to me and smiled.

"Hello!"

I look at the ground and tried to hide my puffy eyes.

"Hey, what's the matter?"

I wanted to tell everything to him but he was just a stranger and it would waste my time.

"Okay, I may not know you or your past but just enjoy the party! Hey I'll hang out with you if you don't have anyone!"

I looked up at the optimistic boy with owl eyes.

"W-why are you so nice?" I asked.

"Well I can't just leave someone who's had a bad day! Whatever happened in the past it doesn't matter to me so I try to make them happy which is in the present!"