Tooth|chapter 3

Goooood morning! I was woken up by a call but whateves. Btw it's morning where I am just letting you know! Hope u enjoy it :)))))))))))))))
-Christina  ,KAGEYAMA IS SUPER ADORABLE! Sorry I'll go on with the story

___________________________________________________________________________
Hmmmm... I have music with Ms. Yui. Eeehh. I'm not that great with music. So hopefully the teacher doesn't make me play an instrument or something. I walked through one of the hallways of Nekoma high. This was different in Italy. But now that bed head is gone, I'm in a better mood. So I skipped through the hallways to my class room. I skimmed through the classroom deciding where to sit. I'll probably sit somewhere in the corner so I can take a short nap. No luck. There was only one spot left. It was next to a guy with brown and blonde hair with a weird um. Mohawk? I sat down in the chair leaning on the edge  as far away from him as possible. "Okay class! Today we have a new student with us today and her name is (f/n) Haiba! She just transferred from Italy so make her feel welcome!" The teacher yelled out with a smile. The guy next to me turn around and made eye contact with me. "Uh hi.." I say trying to make him stop staring at me. I wave my hands infront of him. "Oh sorry! It's just that your really cute! And are you Lev's sister?" He said with a wide smile. I slightly nodded. "Well I am Taketora Yamamoto!" He replied. I nodded again. "Okay so we are going to focus on singing today! I will play a song and you guys will sing along but by yourselves." The teacher explained. *Click! She tapped the play button and the song started. I knew this song! This was my childhood song! I sung it very quietly to myself. I felt that my eyelids felt heavier than usual. I. Can't. Then I slept on the table with my arms to cushion my head.
30 minutes later.....
*Ringggggggg!
My eyes shot wide open. Infront of my face was Yamamoto. His face was just a hair strand away from mine. He pulled back and stood up. "That was some very nice singing you got there." He said with a smirk. "Wait.. I wasn't singing, well I was but I wasn't singing loud soooo?" I said with a confused face. " You were somehow sleep singing I guess... When the teacher stopped the music we heard a really sweet and quite voice. We were all silent and then found out it was you." He explained. "Is it okay if I can call you the "Sleeping singer?" He chuckled. I was droopy eyes and now I'm sleeping singer? Oh well. I sighed and gave him a nod with a smile. We both walked out of the classroom. I followed him cause since I didn't have any other acquaintances in this school apart from the guy who called me milk face, Yamamoto, bed head and my brother. We walked outside and went into a building. My eyes scanned the room. There were nets. Balls. Students. My brother and BED HEAD?! Nup I'm not going to deal with him. I turned on my heel and walked out. But then a hand grabbed my wrist. It was ............Yamamoto. "Can you please stay and watch me and my team play?" He begged. I had nothing better to do so I shrugged and walked back in. His face immediately lighted up. He made a gesture for me to sit on the bench and watch. Then he ran off to the rest of the team. Squeaks. Thumps. Cheering. The only things I could hear. It was beautiful watching. They had so much determination in themselves. Hitting the ball and scoring gave them joy. It looked even more fun than Taekwondo.. I kept watching and watching. I actually want to start playing. But I'll probably just embarrass myself. I watched. The ball was coming infront of his palms and then Smack! It went flying then.. *BANG! I felt a stinging pain on my face. The ball was next to me. I could only infer that the ball has hit my face. I stood up. What? There's this weird taste in my mouth slowly filling up. I can no more hold it in. So I spat it out. Red. It was my blood. All over the floor next to me. There were no more squeaks so I assumed that they had stopped playing. What? again? There was this thing inside my mouth but I was pretty sure I had ate my food properly. And so. I spat it out. I was my tooth... I wiped my face with the back of my hand and looked up to the team. Their faces were blank. Frozen. Not making a single move. "I'M SO SORRY SIS! I JUST STARTED VOLLEYBALL TWO WEEKS AGO AND MY AIM ISN'T UP TO SCRATCH!" Lev yelled while running to me. "Are you okay? Omg. I should call mum. Or the hospital. Lev rambled. "It's fine, it doesn't hurt. I've been through worse." I told him. He went up really close to my face. "Lev! What are you doing?" I pushed his face away. "I'm checking to see if tears are filling up in your eyes cause if they do that means you are hurt." Lev said. I nodded with a smile and went out of the gym.

I opened my (f/c) bag and looked on the map to see where the infirmary is. I walked around the school looking for the infirmary. There it was. I walked in and I was greeted by a nice nurse. "How can I help you?" ( Australian thing, Aaaaaaallianz insurance? Sorry I just had to do that XD) " A volleyball hit my face and I loss a tooth." I explained. She nodded then she reached for the telephone dialling something. "Hello? This is Haruka, and I would like to book an appointment for one of my students. Thank you" then she place the phone back. " Why did you do that?" I asked with crossed brows. "Because I want to give the best to my students!" She said while smiling. I thanked her. "I booked for an emergency appointment so after school you will need to go to the dentist near the school straight away." She explained. "How can I repay you?" I asked. She just politely push me out of the room and sent me out. RIIING!

I grabbed my bag and I walked out of the school going to the dentist the nurse has told me. I walked in and I got to go in the room straight away. The orthodontist told me to sit and open my mouth. 1hour,2 hours. I don't know but it was definitely long. I finally got out and looked at my new implanted tooth. Looks good as new. I smiled at the orthodontist and walked out. I reach for my watch. 6:30?! I ran out of the dentist and started running home. I didn't give a damn who or what was in my way. Finally home. I wasn't hungry actually. I walked in and my brother was waiting for me at the door. "WHERE WERE YOU? DON'T TELL ME YOU ALREADY HAVE A BOYFRIEND ON THE FIRST DAY AND YOU ARE GOING OUT!" He yelled at me. I sighed. "I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND FOR GODSAKE IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AND I JUST WENT TO THE DENTIST AND GOT MY TOOTH FIXED CAUSE YOU THREW THE BALL AT ME AND IT BROKE!" I yelled at him back. He pulled back and just lifted me and put me on his shoulders. He walked to my room and put me on my bed. "Next time you should tell me where you are okay? Good night" he hugged me and walked out of my room. That's weird. I'm older than him so shouldn't I be worried of him? Well I shrugged and went to sleep hoping that the next day will be better. I smiled and closed my eyes. With the word "singing sleeper" going through my head.
__________________________________________________________________________________
I DONT OWN ANY OF THE HAIKYUU CHARACTERS I ONLY OWN THE ONES I MAKE.
And I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for reading! And don't worry there will be Kuroo scenes ;)))))