Lonely?|Chapter 7

IM REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY I WAS REALLY BUSY BUT HERE IS A NEW CHAPTER AND I PROMISE IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN!Right now play any song you like but I'll tell you when to play the song/ video above, don't play the video/song yet but if you want to you can but its better when it's at the correct situation cause It will give more emotions? 😉 and btw when I put songs on, listen to them with headphones/earphones :)
_____________________________
"Argh! What kind of wall is that it's so fricken hard!" I yelled. "Ahahah, why thank you for complementing my abs I knew they were hard but I didn't know it was that hard Kitty ;)." A voice appeared. Wait the only person I know who calls me Kitten is... I looked up. It was Kuroo smirking. When we made eye contact I immediately broke it. My cheeks turned into crimson red. A hand was infront of me. I looked up again and it was Kuroo giving a hand to help me. I took his hand and got up. He placed his hand on my chin and turned my head side to side. "Kuroo! What are you doing?" I yelled. He tucked his hands back into his pockets. I tiled my head showing that I was confused. "I was just checking if you were okay. I don't want to see you hurt." He calmly spoke. I looked at the floor trying to hide my face. We just stood there in silence. " (f/n)..." He whispered. I looked up again. He was smiling instead of smirking for the first time. "Would you like to play for the volleyball team?" He asked me. I stood there and thought about it. "But I'm a girl and I can't join your team." I replied back in a slightly disappointed tone. "No I meant that would you like to play volleyball for the girls team?" He chuckled. I played with my fingers. Trying to think of an answer. "But what if I'm not as good as them? I'll just be a laughing stock!" I said.  "(F/n), you have an amazing talent and you should use it. Yes you may not be an expert right now but while you progress you will become one of the most powerful volleyball players." He replied. I thought to myself, was this the good side that Kuroo said to me when he was apologising before? Well I underestimated him and I feel guilty about that. "Thank you Kuroo..." I muttered. A couple seconds later I felt arms wrap around me. I could feel a spark inside of myself started to burst. What is this feeling? I have never felt this way. Am I hungry? Or is this what people called "butterflies"? I pushed him away and thanked him. My body then stopped the spark feeling. I actually wanted it to last longer but I knew that things would be awkward. We then walked out of the shop together. We both hopped onto his bike. This time I didn't even hesitate to wrap my arms around his torso. Then the sparks came back. I smiled. The whole trip was a pleasure. But when he got to my house I had to hop off which sort of made me sad cause I wanted the feeling to last longer. "Bye Kitty! And tell your brother or well should I say  "mother" that you're fine and I looked after you!" Kuroo chirped. I nodded.

He then took off. I stood there watching him leave. I sort of felt sad. I turned around and walked to the front door of my house. I walked to the bush. I inspected it. Then the other bush. Hmph usually Lev waits for me at the door. Phew he doesn't yell at me today for "getting a boyfriend or going out" which made me relieved. I slowly opened he door expecting my brother to pop up and yell at me. "Yas!" I muttered to myself. I then skipped to my room in joy because I didn't have to be lectured from my brother about dating! I opened to the door to my room. Wait what. I saw Lev on my bed sitting with his legs crossed over each other in the female position (I didn't know how to describe it sorry but I meant that he was sitting like how females sit but I didn't mean to be stereotypical Ik guys can do it but you know)
With one hand on his knee. He was staring at me, watching every move I make. I put my hand on my hips and yelled. "No Kuroo did not flirt or have any sexual actions with me okay mother?" Lev sighed. I rolled my eyes, here we go again, the usual. "DID HE TRY TO KISS YOU? DID HE PERV AT YOU? DID HE TRY TO WRAP HIS ARMS AROUND YOU?" Lev asked. "NO HE DID NOT FLIRT, KISS, PERV OR TRY TO H-. Wait, um. He did hug me.." I whispered the last part. Lev's eyes widened. I swear he looked like a weird owl. "THAT'S IT, GO TAKE A 1HR SHOWER NOW AND THINK ABOUT YOUR ACTIONS! Lev yelled. I rolled my eyes again. "Hey! Keep rolling your eyes and you might see a brain back there!" Lev yelled. I laughed and ran to the bathroom. Hopped in the bath tub and turned the hot water knob. Ahhh. The hot water is sooooo warm. I've only taken cold showers cause of stupid Lev. Then I replay the fun moments that happened today in my mind. Yamamoto being his usual loud and weird self, Kenma being anti-social, Lev being the annoying and overprotective person and Kuroo being a sweetheart. I smiled at the last part. Wait do I-I-I like K-Kuroo???!!
I thought about when I was with him. I was always smiling. Oh damn. DAMN. DAMMIT. Okay I've got to admit it. I guess I have feelings for Kuroo I think but I've only knew him for a couple of days. Who knows he can be a man whore or a f*ckboy? I guess I'll just wait. Slowly my eyes closed and I started to drift off until Lev yelled "(f/n)! IT'S BEEN 1HR AND 10 SECONDS! YOU ARE TAKING TOO LONG!" Ugh. I love my brother but he can be a pain in the ass but I guess he is only trying to look after me even though I know how to. I got out of the shower, grabbed my towel, dried myself and was about to get my clothes then I realised that... I was wearing Kuroo's shirt this whole time. I grabbed the shirt and pulled it closer to my chest. Mmmm. WAIT IM TURNING INTO A CREEP. I folded the t-shirt and placed it on a table. I put on my Nyan cat tank top that Yamamoto bought for me and black shorts. I opened the bathroom door and Lev was there.