Preference 2: When he gets jealous or potective

Stefan: When you guys go out he sees other men as predators because every time you walk by a guy they look at you from head to toe. And he is afraid to lose you to some other guy that may give you a lot more than he does. But you always reassure him that you are not going to leave him for anyone else. So when someone comes to talk to you he comes up to kiss you intensely so the guy knows that you are taken.

Damon: Damon gets jealous very easily especially when he sees a guy talking to you. Even you guys are arguing about something he will still be protective of you. When a guy gets all touchy with you Damon gets pissed and start beating the guy or starts to make out with you until the guy leaves.

Elijah: He is very protective of you when it comes the dangers that his family brings. He tries to keep you out of it but sometimes it is hard for him to do because you like to get into trouble. But sometimes you get kidnap and he has to come get and kill anybody that will get in his way to get you back into his arms.

Klaus: He gets really jealous and it doesn't take much to get him like that. He is always close to killing a guy for getting to close to you. And he is afraid that you will get hurt whenever there is drama. He tries to keep you safe but you somehow get kidnap and he kills anyone that gave you any harm physical or emotionally.

Kol: He gets very jealous very easily. When a guy only glance or talk to you just once he will be all over you. Touching, kissing or just anything but if the guy is still being cocky Kol will go get a bat and start to beat the shit out of him. Sometimes you have to stop him because he goes to far but usually he stops on his on and give te guy some blood to heal and make him forget what happen.