Preference 57: He makes you feel insecure

Stefan: You were getting ready to go out to a party that your friend was throwing. You were going to wear a blue flower dress when Stefan came in the room. "Your really going out like that?" he asked you. "Whats wrong with it?" you asked him as you turned away from the mirror. "You look way to skinny in it." he said and walked out of the room. You turned back to the mirror and say what he was talking about. So you walked into the bathroom and started to cry to yourself.

Damon: You and Damon were going to a club tonight because it was his birthday. You had chose a very nice red dress. When Damon came into your guys room he gave you a weird look on the dress. "What?" you asked him. "You are looking very slutty in that dress. Put something else on because I don't want people knowing I have a slutty girlfriend." he said and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. You changed out of the clothes and put on some sweats and a hoodie and walked home crying.

Jeremy: You were at home getting ready to meet Jeremy at Bonnie's house because it was birthday and you guys wanted to throw her a surprise party. So Elena took her out of the town for a bit. You going in some jeans and a flowery top. When you arrived at her house you saw that Jeremy was inside already talking to Matt. You walked over to him and he gave you a disgusted look. He grabbed your arm and led you to a private area. "Why are you not wearing a dress?" he asked you with a glare on his face. "What do you mean? I'm not going to wear a dress." you said and took your arm back. "Why can't you be girly like Caroline and Bonnie." he said and walked away from you. you looked at his back and ran out the back door leading into the woods. 

(A/N Sorry for not updating in a while been having writers block for this story and trying to focus on school. I am also sorry for not adding the Mikaelson family, I will probably make a second part to this. So please vote and comment on what you think.)