Perference 30: He cheats on you part1

Stefan: You were on your way to the boarding house to go see Stefan. You had told him that you might get out of work late so he thinks your still working. But your boss let you out earlier so you were going to surprise Stefan. You had finally reached the house and you saw that someone's else car is here. You walked and saw that no one was downstairs, so you went to Stefan's room. You walked in and you wished you hadn't because you saw Stefan and Elena making out. "What's going on?" you asked them while your voice was cracking. They both turned around to see you. Stefan had a guilty expression on his face and Elena had a smirk on her face. "Y/N its not what it looks like." he said and started to walk towards you.

He tried to grab your hand but you just stepped back and you walked back downstairs. Stefan came after you so he can see if he could try to fix the mistake that he made. "Y/N please listen to me." Stefan tried to get your attention, but you wouldn't listen so he vamp speed in front of you and stopped you from walking out the door. "What Stefan." you said to him trying to fight the tears that were trying to escape. "Please look at me." he said trying to make you look at him, but he gave up and explain to you want happen. But you didn't believe him because You knew he still loved Elena but you didn't want to leave him. But know you have to because he cheated and who knows if he will cheat on you again, You broke up with and left him there begging you to forgive him.

Damon: You were waiting for Damon to return with Elena and Jeremy because they needed Jeremy for something and Elena and Damon went to go do it. You couldn't go because Jeremy doesn't like you so Elena went. You didn't want her to go because you knew that Damon used to love her before you came into town. You were in his room laying in his bed, waiting for him to come home. You were looking up to the ceiling when you heard Damon's car outside. You got out of the bed and ran downstairs. You opened the door and ran into his arms. He caught you but he put you down a second later. "What's wrong?" you asked him, but he was avoiding your eyes. He grabbed your hand pulled you to his room. You guys reached his room and he went to go close the door. "Whats happening Damon?" you asked him. He turned around and face towards.

"I have to tell you something." he said and walked towards his bed and sat on it while he put his head in his hands. "What is it?" you asked him with concern in your voice. "When I was over there I slept with someone." he said without looking at you at all. You walked away from him and towards his dresser so you can be apart from each other. "who did you sleep with?" you asked him and hoping it wasn't Elena. "Katerina." he said finally looking at him. You grabbed something from his dresser and threw it at him. You were pissed off because he told you about her and how he loved her as well. But you thought it wasn't going to be a problem because she loved Stefan and Stefan only. "Why did you do it?" you asked him. It took him to answer you. "Because I was drunk." he said. You were mad at him for doing this to you. So you ended things and returned all his shit and left town so you wouldn't have to see him at all.

Matt: You were on your way to the Grill because Matt said to meet you there. You were almost there when you ran into Bonnie. "Oh,hey BonBon." you said. She hated it when you called her that. "Hey Y/N." she said. "Does Matt still on his shift?" you asked her. "Yeah. He is still on his shift." she said and waved goodbye cause she went to go see Jeremy. You walked into the Grill to see that Matt is not there. So you went to the bar and asked if he was here. They told you that he went out back. You walked to the back of the place to hear giggling. You walked towards the giggles and saw that Matt had a girl pressed up against the wall.

You looked again to see if it was Matt or some guy that looked like Matt. When you looked again you were sure that it's was Matt. "Matt what are you doing?" you asked him. When he turned around he saw that it was you and he held a guilt look and you saw that the girl was Rebekah. He walked towards you until you were trapped between him and the wall. You saw Rebekah run off before you could yell at her. "It wasn't what it look like Y/N." he said. "So what did it look like Matt?" you asked him clearly piss that he would cheat on you. You weren't like most girls who would cry over this situation. "I was telling her to stay away from you and if she didn't u would kill her with white oak stake." he said. "Then why was she giggling?" you asked. Clearly not believing him. "She laughed because she didn't take me seriously." he said and you heard Rebekah saying that he was telling the truth. You believed him and jump into his arms. He sounded you around and took you on a date to make it up to you.

(A/N other part will be the other characters. And thank you for letting me reach 1k. Please vote and comment if you want a personal one.)