Preference 30 part 2

Klaus: You were on your to the french court because Elijah had called you, saying that he had to show you something important. You were five minutes away when you saw Elijah outside the compound looking pretty mad. You were ran the way over there to see what was up with Elijah. "Elijah what is wrong?" you asked him. "Just go upstairs and you will see and I am sorry Y/N." he said which made you all confused. You walked into the compound and headed up the stairs because nothing was wrong downstairs. You looked in all the rooms but there was nothing. The only room left was yours and Klaus' room. You walked towards it until you heard a noise in there. You got closer and heard moans in your room. When you reached the door you opened it  and saw Cami and Klaus kissing. You opened the door wider until they noticed that you were there. Klaus turned around and saw you standing by the door looking really upset and pissed. You took the necklace of a wolf off and threw it at him.

He caught the necklace and looked at it and realized that he fucked up real bad because the necklace was a promise to never hurt you which he did. You turned around and walked back downstairs while the tears ran down your face. "Y/N please let me explain!" he yelled after you. You kept on walking ignoring the fact he was calling you. You had reached the front of the gates when he vamp speed in front of you. "What do you want Klaus?" you said trying not to look at him. "I could explain this. Please let me explain." he begged you. You just nodded your head and let him explained. "I only did to get information out of her about her uncle that is it please forgive me?" he said and you just laughed. "I don't believe you because you could of torture her and instead of sleeping with her." you said and walked away from him and never returned.

Elijah: It was the late 1400s. You were home while Elijah was out retriving the doppelganger for Klaus. You had noticed that Elijah and Katerina were getting close and you were getting jealous and Klaus was noticing it. You waiting for Elijah to come home but he was taking to long so you got up and went to go find Klaus so he can tell you where he went. You went to Klaus act room where he always is now in days. You picked up your dress to walk up the stairs. When you reached the room you knocked on it and wait for him to open the door. "Come on in Y/N." he said and you walked in. He was by the window painting the landscape. "What is it fat you want? " he asked you. "Where did Elijah go?" you asked him hoping he would tell you. "He went to go get Katerina. Why?" he asked you. "Because I want to go see if he needs help." you said while siting in one of the chairs in the room. "Fine he went to one of the houses by the market." he said. "Which one?" you said. "The one by the fabric stand." he said. You thanked him and walked out.

You started to walk to the house when you saw a lot people walking in your direction. You were about to ask them what was going on when you realize that Elijah needs the place to be clear so he wouldn't cause a seen when he takes Katerina. You continued walking when you saw the house come into view. You walked over to the door when you head voices in the house. So you stopped and listen to the conversation. It was Katerina and Elijah. There talking about me not finding out they were gonna kiss. You wait to hear Elijah he won't do it but you hear nothing. You walked in to see they were kissing and he wasn't pushing her away. You walked out the house so they won't here you high they didn't and started to run home. When you reached the house you grabbed a bag and started throw your thing into it. You a letter telling Elijah sorry he wasn't good enough for you. When you were done you left your food to see Elijah walking towards it. "Y/N what do you have a bag of clothes with you?" he asked you. You just looked down and handed him the letter. While he was reading the letter you found the opportunity to escape. You reached the door when he came in front of you. "Why did you write this you know that I love you and only you." he said and you continued to look down. He picked up your chin and you could see the sadness in his eyes. "I only let her kissed me because it was the only way to melting her to Klaus." he said and brought in a hug. You believed him and hugged him back.

Kol: You were on you way to New Orleans to surprise Kol. You were half way there when you felt something was wrong. You drove faster than the speed limit, so you got to New Orleans in thirty minutes. You walked into the French quarter because Klaus was staying there and you were going to ask him where Kol is. When you arrived at the French quarter you saw that Klaus was talking to someone. You walked over to them and when Klaus saw you he told the person to go away. "Y/N! What are you doing here?" he said and hugged you. Everybody looked at you wired because Klaus was being nice to you. The only reason why is because he is your best friend. "I'm here to surprise Kol so where is he?" you asked him. "He is in the graveyard with a witch.  He is trying to fix something that he messed up." he said. You thanked and walked over to the graveyard.

You got in your car and drove over to the graveyard and saw some witches outside. You got out of your car and walked inside the gates. The people looked at you wired but you just ignore them. You walked to one of the witches and asked them where Kol was. They pointed towards the back where you could see from where you were standing. You walked over there and opened the door. When you walked in you saw that the witch girl and Kol were kissing. She was on the table while Kol was standing between her legs. You coughed so you could get there attention. They both turned around and Kol looked liked he saw a ghost. "Y/N what are you doing here?" he asked you while backing away from the girl. "Well I came here to surprise but I could see you that you already have company. Who is she?" you asked him while shooting daggers at the girl. "She is no one I promise please let me explain." he begged you. You said yes but told the girl to get out. Which she did. You walked over to him and pushed him down on the chair and sat on his lap. "Let me be clear. If I see you kissing another girl I will kill you, understand?" you told him. He just nodded his head and promised not to do it again when all that was done you both walked to the bed and had a very long night.