Preference 21: What you fight about/break up

Stefan: You guys fight about him not turning you into a vampire. He doesn't want to take away your life, he wants you to life your life until he thinks it is time to change you into one. But you don't want that you want to be with forever. You sometimes threaten to go to Klaus because he would do it and he always think that he that it wont work and always says you need time apart.

Damon: You guys fight about his badboy figure. Killing, seducing, and other things that you don't want him to do. He always says that he won't change who he is and always telling you that he is bad for you. And you are always afraid that someone will kill him and it scares you because he is everything to you. So this time he lets you go by breaking up with you so you can have someone that is better than him.

 So this time he lets you go by breaking up with you so you can have someone that is better than him

Jeremy: You guys fight about him still loving Bonnie. You are afraid that he will leave you for her and that scares you because you love him more than Bonnie does. And he was the only person that showed you love unlike your parents. And sometimes you see him flirt with her sometimes. So at the end you guys break things off. 

Klaus: You guys fight about him fighting with Marcel about being king of New Orleans. Ever since you guys returned he had grown an obsession with claiming back his throne. And you always told him that he had you. But the throne calls for him all the time that he can't resist it. So you gave him a choice and he chose his throne over. And you left him to go back to mystic falls.

Elijah: You guys don't usually fight because he always tell you and he trust you with anything in his life and so do you. But once in a while you have small fights about cleaning or something, it is never big enough to break up with him.

Kol: You guys fight about how sexually he is in public and sometimes his jokes. Some of his jokes hurt you because he says fat and ugly which you find hurtful. You find them hurtful because you are very insecure about yourself. And when you guys go out he always find a way for you to have sex with him in public. So you broke things off with him because you were tired oh him.