Preference 32: Your guys first kiss

Stefan: Your guys first kiss is when you went to a masquerade ball together. And while you guys were dancing he dipped you. When you came back up he kissed you for a brief moment. "I always wanted to do that." he said and you just giggled and kissed him back.

Damon: Your guys first kiss is when you were out parting at a club with him because you were having family problems. He suggested to go party and you agree. You were both dancing when a guy came up to you and started to dance with you. You saw no problem you both started to dance when Damon came up to punch him. "You are mine. Okay." he said and kissed you. You kissed him back because you always had a crush on him.

Matt: You were at the grill waiting for Matt to finish his shift. You sitting on a stool drinking some bourbon. You finished your drink and you asked Matt for another one. "It will have to cost you." he said and leaned towards you.You thought he meant money but he meant a kiss. So you leaned in and kissed him on the lips. You were about to pull away but he pulled you back so the kiss could last longer.

Klaus: You were at the dance waiting for Klaus to arrive. You were standing by Marcel when you saw Klaus walk in with Rebekah. When Klaus saw you his face light up because you looked really pretty in the navy blue dress he got you. When he reached you he pulled you by the waist and kissed you on the lips. It was the first time he kissed since you guys started dating.

Elijah: You were at home waiting for Elijah to come home. He had told you he had something important to tell you. You guys have been best friend since he found you on the streets in the 1920s. You heard the front door open, you got up and headed towards the door. "Y/N I have to tell you something." he said. "What's wrong?" you asked him. He walked over to you and kissed you. He pulled away and told you he liked you ever since he met you. You giggled and kissed him back.

Kol: You were at a frat party with Kol because you wanted to get away from the town for one night. You were dancing with him when out of no where you kissed him. You realized what you did and pulled away from him. "Don't. I want you to kiss me." he said and pulled you back so he could kiss you.