Chapter 1

"Hurry up we are going to be late for school!' Maddie yells to me on Friday morning.

"I'm coming, I am coming!" I yell back in my American accent since I moved here last year. I hopped in her car and she started driving.

" I can't wait to get done with school today!" Nicole whines from the backseat. "Me either! We get to stay up all night and stalk ONE DIRECTION!" I answered. They all laughed.

"Michele you are so crazy sometimes!' Kelly replied with her british accent. "I agree! But are we still on for tonight? sleepover at you house at 7 right?"Maddie asked.

"Yes! I can't wait! I replied. Everyone cheered as we parked. "see you at lunch" we all said in unison.

Ugh first period is always treacherous. It always gives me a massive headache! During class I got extremely bored. 'Mrs. McJones may I use the Loo?" I asked. "Yes you may." she answered as I got up and walked down the hall.

When I got to the washroom I took out my phone and I saw I got a kik. It was from a boy named, "secretboy1D". He said a sweet, "hello Beautiful." I replied with a 'Hey(:" I didn't know who it was but I thought it was fun making friends so I decided to reply. I am guessing he got my username from my twitter.

I quickly tweeted, "@MartiniWeenie Cant wait for tontight! #intheloo @kellybellylove @nicolelovesu @maddiebear . Then I quickly go back to class so I don't get detention.

DIIIIIINGGG. YES LUNCH! I head the Cafeteria when I hear Maddie yell, "yo Martini come here!" So I go sit down with my friends as they talk about random stuff.

My Birthday is coming up and they ask what I am going to do. I replied." I am thinking a big party and then CLUBBING!" Since I was still the only one still 17 out of the four of us. "YAY" "Whoop Whoop" "Cant Wait" Were the replies I got.  I said my goodbyes as I went to my last few classes of the day.

The end of the school bell finally rang and I immediately went to find my older Brother for a ride. I have two brothers and a sister. One older and one younger brother and my sister is the oldest.

"hurry up Martini!" Carter whined as I ran to his car. 'Shuddup" I replied while laughing. I get home and go to my room to change out of my ugly school uniform.

*Knock Kncok "Come in!" I said. My mother walks in.

"I have bought you some snacks and things for your sleepover tonight. Remember your dad and I will be out of town for work, so make sure to listen to Megan! And don't bother Carter or Cody! Bye love you!' she said while she kissed my cheek.

"Bye Mum see you later and thanks so much!'' She closes the door.

YES! Megan is the best sister ever! She always lets me do whatever because we are so close!

I set up everyone which was barely anything because its just my friends! So I go on twitter and see that they all retweeted my tweet! Then I see I have a message on kik. Its from the secret boy! He is really nice and so sweet! I look at the clock and it says 3:52. I lay down on my bed and fall asleep.

Next thing I know My Friends barge in with Pillows, sleeping bags, magazines, etc. Tonight will be FUN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick Authors Note!

Hi everyone! This is my first story! And thanks you so much for reading! and sorry for my American Slang! This Story goes to Maddie one of my best friends for the Idea!(: COMMENT VOTE AND READ! I will update 1-3 times a week(:

~Martini