Chapter 4

*Nialls POV*

Today is the day that Martini will finally find out it is me she has been talking to and I get to see her in person, while kind of. I just woke up and I grab my phone and have a few messages.

Martini<3: 7="" :="" replay:="">

I also got a text from Louis and Zayn who said they were out with their girlfriends Mariah who is Louis's girlfriends for about a year and Zayn’s who Aliyah is for about 3 months, for breakfast.

“Nialler I made breakfast!” Harry yelled to me.  I run downstairs as fast as I could being that I was starving. I tripped on the last step and fell on my arse. “Shit!” I yelled while stood up rubbing my poor hurt butt.

“Wow mate. Maybe you should walk a little slower. It is only food. Oh, and I made you a cuppa.” Liam told me. “Exactly I love food! Hahah… But thanks mate” I answered while I walking into the kitchen.

I piled 4 pancakes on my plated and drizzled them in yummy blueberry syrup, grabbed my tea, and sat down with Harry who was playing on his phone. I ate about two of my pancakes when harry asked, “Are you nervous about this Martini girl? She does seem special Niall. So don’t worry! I know she will like you! And I know because you are not always like this the boys and I like her already, even though we don’t know her!”

I laughed at him before answering, “Wow thanks Harry! Means a lot mate!” He patted my back and said, “Sure thing Nialler” and he walked away.

I slept in until like 1. And it was about 2:30. I turned on the telly and watched The Hangover because that was on. I was almost asleep so I decided to go take a nap.

*Martini’s POV*

I grab my phone from the dresser and see I had a text from Dad: Morning Sweetie! Have a good day!(: Mom or I will call you tonight! Love you!

I replied: Thanks you too! Love you!

I also texted Niall About tonight and went to go shower. I washed my hair with my vanilla scented wash and did the rest of the things you do in the shower and hopped out. I dried my hair and blow dried it. My hair is always so straight so I three-barreled it. I put on some cover up and a little mascara and eyeliner. It was now about 12. So I went downstairs to eat.

I grabbed some bread and made some toast with nutella. I really needed some coffee so I texted Maddie to meet me at Starbucks.

“Hi Martini!” Maddie said while she sat next to me. “Hey Maddie lets go order!’

I ordered what I got yesterday and went sat down to wait for her. She sat down with me and we had small talk until we got our drinks.

“I am so excited to have our own flat!” I squealed.

“Me too! This is going to be the best summer ever!” Maddie said.

We talked for a little longer until we both left. I got home around 3 and watched some telly. I got bored so I went into my room and cleaned up a bit. It’s now almost 6. I went downstairs and made myself a sandwich for dinner because I was lazy and was hungry.

I dozed off on my couch. I woke up at 7:15. I went upstairs and cleaned up myself. I got out my laptop and waited for Niall to Call.

It was exactly 7:30 when he called. I got a bit nervous.

I pressed answer. “Hello” I said nervously.

Then he popped up on the screen. The Niall Horan. Oooommmmgggggg  I am literally having a fan girl attack inside how am I now screaming.

“Hello Love” Niall said

“Are you Niall Horan? From the band One Direction” I asked still in complete shock that I was looking at one of my idols I know almost everything about and his band. My mouth dropped.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________--

AUTHOR NOTE

Thank YOU ALL So much for reading! I love you all! Please vote if you haven’t already and make sure you comment!(: SORRY FOR CLIFF HANGER! I will update later tonight or tomorrow.  Follow me on Twiiter @MartiniMBercier and ask for a follow back and I Will! Please comment if you like the story so far! I Started this book only like almost 24 hours ago and it’s got a lot of reads! I am gonna try and get 1K before I Sleep! Thanks everyone for reading and for reading this note!

~Martini (I know I have a weird name right?(: )