Chapter 9

*Martini’s POV*

I woke up in Niall’s bed. I looked at the floor and Niall was not there.

There was a pillow on the note.

We lads had to leave early for some interviews. We won’t be back until tomorrow around noon. I am taking you out tomorrow at 7 so be ready. (: Have an amazing day love. Maddie should still be in Liam’s room unless she woke up before you. (:

P.S.

Your snore is adorable. (;

~Nialler

I smirked and got up. I walked through the door and over to my apartment.

“Hey Martini!” Maddie said sitting next to me on the couch.

“Hey! Let’s have a movie day!’ I replied going to get popcorn and drinks.

*we watched movies all day and went to sleep.*

I woke up and showered. My mom texted me and said to call her tomorrow or later tonight. I better remember.

Maddie was still sleeping because she always sleeps late and it’s only like 11.

I walked into the kitchen to make some breakfast. I cooked some eggs, bacon, and made some toast. Bacon was like my favorite food ever. I popped a piece into my mouth.

“MMM Smells so good!” Maddie said walking in and piling food onto her plate. Then I did the same and sat down to eat.

I got a text from Nialler saying: Hey love! Just got back! Gonna take a nap though… I’ll be there to pick you up at 7(: Dress cute(;

I replied: Can’t wait Nialler(;

Maddie and I ate pretty quickly.

“I have a date with Niall tonight!” I said excitedly.

“OMG! Has he asked you to be his girlfriend yet?” She said.

“Not yet. Hopefully he will soon… I really like him.”

“Well let’s go shopping so you will look amzing for your Niall!”

I laughed and answered, “Sure! Let me go get changed!”

I went and changed and ran back to the car to meet her.

***

I got a really cute navy blue dress with some silver heels that matched really well.

It was only 5 so I had a while.

I decided to paint my nails. It was a pretty silver.

“Can I curl your hair?” Maddie yelled from her room.

“Yes! Hurry!” I yell back.

She starts my hair and I fix up my makeup.

It was almost 7.

*Niall’s POV*

It was almost seven so I head over to Martini’s.

I knock on the door and she opens it soon after.

“Wow.” Was all that I could say.

She blushed.

So I wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed her cheek.

“You’re beautiful.” I said as I walked her to the car.

“Thanks nialler. You aren’t so bad yourself.” She said and giggled.

I drove us to the restaurant.

When we got there we ordered and had small talk until we finished eating. She tried to pay the bill but I refused since I was taking her on this date.

“So where are we going now?” She asked smiling. She really was gorgeous.

“You’ll see.’ I said trying to be mischievous.

I had planned an outdoor movie. There was a blanket and candles to make it romantic. I was planning on asking her at the beginning.

When we finally got to this little place in an old park Martini gasped.

‘Aw Niall! This is gonna be so fun! Thank you!”

“Anytime babe.”

I sat down and put in the movie. I was getting really nervous.

*martini’s POV*

I was laying down next to Niall waiting for the movie to begin.

He turned to me. “Martini I have a question.”

“Ok.” I asked looking confused.

He looked a little nervous.

“Will you. Um. Will you be my girlfriend?”

I smiled, “yes Niall! Of course!”

We have kissed before, but that was a dare.

He smiled really big and we both kind of leaned in.

I was really nervous but I went for it. Our lips touched and I felt sparks, fireworks. It was perfect.

‘‘Let’s do this again.” Niall said.

‘‘Yeah we should!” I said back.

So I leaned it and kissed him again.

Niall laughed and then smirked. “I mean go on more dates!”

“Oh… that too!” I laughed feeling a little embarrassed. I was so happy. Tonight was perfect. I snuggled into him and began the movie.

*niall’s POV*

Last night was so amazing! I cannot stop smiling.

I texted her almost all night so I slept pretty much all day.

It was already like 6 and martini hadn’t texted me so she must not have woken up yet.

The boys and I had a meeting with Simon at 8. I got up and showered.  I got out and went on twitter.

@NiallOfficial: Glad to announce @MartiniWeenie and I our now dating(:

I went down to meet the boys and they all cheered and brought me into a group hug. “Wow you guys must have seen my tweet.” I said with a muffled voice.

“Nialler’s got a girlfriend!” Louis said pinching me.

“Yay Niall!” Harry and Liam said. “Way to go!” Zayn said high fiving me.

We headed off to the meeting and I texted Martini; Good Morning! Well afternoon love(:

I was pretty tired and I dozed off on Harry.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR NOTE!

Soooooo sorry for the long wait for the update! I have been so tired lately! I will try to update tomorrow! But Idk if I can yet…

PLEASE COMMENT! Tell me if I should keep going! And vote!!(:

Follow me on here! And twitter @martinimbercier ! I will follow back if you ask! AWWWW YAY THEY ARE DATING! WOOT WOOT

Almost into double digits lol!(: keep reading please. Sorry its short! I have writer’s block!

~Martini