Chapter 14

Amanda POV
I was sleeping peacefully before the door slammed open causing me to jolt awake. There Rome stood breathing heavily as he looked at me with wonder. "Don't try and fool me I saw you were human last night" Rome said as calmly as possible. I stomped my hooves on the ground, shaking my head in a no gesture. Rome laughed lightheartedly "you can't fool me, I won't try anyone, can you please shift back. Everyone is out hunting so it's just you and me" Rome pleaded. I signed knowing he would never let this go and right then and there I shifted. Rome stared for a minute "what's your name" he asked, I thought for a minute and answered "Amanda". I stared at him waiting for another question "how can you shift" how am I exactly supposed to answer that "I don't know, all I know is I could shift every since I was small, my parents were human though" I stated. "Oh do you have a... Mate" he asked once again "yes alpha Jake is my mate" Rome looked down and said a barley audible oh. Suddenly we heard growls and I shifted back to my horse not wanting to get caught. I ran out of the barn with Rome followed in suit. I gasped at what I saw Rome's pack were fighting a whole pack of rogues with some vampires. Werewolves and vampires never work together unless they have a common enemy. Rome shifted and ran to help the pack, I can't sit by and do nothing. With that thought I ran head first into a bloody battle. I killed a few rogues that was coming towards me, suddenly I noticed rogues sneaking behind Rome. I ran just in front of the rogues just as they jumped up with their claws out and there mouths opened ready to kill Rome. Because of running in front of them their claws dug into my back and their mouth going around my neck. When Rome noticed he ran towards them and scared them off. I shifted due to my injuries, I heard a lot of gasps from the pack, Rome must of shifted because his voice rang though my ears. "Amanda don't you dare die on me" Rome said on the verge of crying. Suddenly I felt my body being picked and placed on some type of bed.

Rome POV
Staring at Amanda laying in the hospital bed helplessly, I help but feel it was my fault. If she haven't tried to save my life she wouldn't be in the hospital right now. I visit her everyday till visiting hours are over. Suddenly the heart rate machine started beeping faster "HELP" I yelled out repeatedly, finally nurses ran in and got right to work. Right when the line went flat they didn't have to tell me, Amanda was now dead and nothing can bring her back to life now.

I hope everyone liked this chapter. This is officially the end of horse shifter. Don't hate me that Amanda died. Obviously there won't be a sequel due to Amanda being dead. I made this chapter longer to make it up to everyone for not updating, sorry.
Don't forget to:
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
This is the end of horse shifter forever.