Chapter 2

Amanda POV

Recap

After school I decided since I had no homework to go for a run. I ran behind a tree to shift and when I shift I ran until I heard something and I saw a big brown wolf with blue eyes jump out in front of me. I froze scared that's a werewolf I just hope he don't know i'm a horse shifter.

All of a sudden he changed back into a human and I saw Jake standing in front of me. Jake is a werewolf I can't believe it what is he going to do to me. I slowly backed away he said in a smoothing voice while he was holding his hand out "shhh i'm not going to hurt you" . For some some I felt like I could trust him I carefully walked forward touching his hand with my nose.

Jake POV

I changed back into a human and the horse slowly backed away me and I said in a smoothing voice while I was holding his hand out "shhh i'm not going to hurt you" she carefully walked forward me touching my hand with her nose. I petted her a while wow this is so cool after I pulled my hand away she turned on her heals and ran dodged trees out of sight. I shifted and ran to the pack house, wondering what happened while I was gone.

                                               *****

Josh my third in command or Delta ran to me and said "pack received news that there are one horse shifter left". Wait what horse shifters haven't existed in years maybe even centuries. They are such a waste of space, they only shift into big horse and stomp on wolves packs especially if they are in groups. Lucky we killed every last one...up until now humans get trick to go near a horse shifter because it looks like a horse expect its bigger. I realised I haven't said anything "get our best fighters to patrol" with that he nod. I walked out an saw our best fighters leaving "EVERYONE WE ARE GOING TO TRAIN IN CASE THIS HORSE SHIFTER DECIDES TO SHOW UP"   

Hi Noeel1999 here what do you think is going to happen to Amanda? How do you think the pack found out? Will Jake spar her if he finds out she is his mate? Please Vote, Comment and Follow.