Chapter 3

Jake POV

Recap:

I realised I haven't said anything "get our best fighters to patrol" with that he nod. I walked out an saw our best fighters leaving "EVERYONE WE ARE GOING TO TRAIN IN CASE THIS HORSE SHIFTER DECIDES TO SHOW UP"!

                                              *****

We are training and they are doing good the horse shifter won't stand a chance. I never told anyone about that horse I saw, I also felt a connection when I touched her. I can't explain it I got pulled of my  thoughts when Josh ran up to me and said "Horse Shifter on our territory". "EVERYONE HORSE SHIFTER ENTERED OUR TERRITORY" and with that being said everyone started to run out of the house. I laughed to my self,  shifted into my wolf and followed. I froze when smelled vanilla with a hint of grass... Amanda. I took off running if that horse shifter layed a hand or hoof on amanda it will so get it. When made my way pass my pack to the front I saw a face I never thought I would see again...The black mare.
Amanda POV

I was running until I smelled a werewolf pack un no I crossed territory boarded they are kill me. Then a whole bunch werewolves came into the clearing. They started growling at me, then a familiar big brown wolf came out and I realised it was Jake. I was starting to get happy then I realised he probably realised I am a horse shifter. He shifted and in his place was Jake he looked at me shocked.
Jake POV

I don't know why but, I decided to shift and hold my hand out "its ok I won't hurt you" she eagerly nodded. I couldn't help but laugh then a voice came into me head 'Jake please don't let them hurt me'. I looked shocked at the horse shifter and realised horse shifters could probably talk to anyone through the mind. She sounded to scared and how did know name. Just then the unexpected happened horse started shifted and in her place was Amanda. 
Hi Noeel1999 here oh no they know about Amanda now. What do you think going to happen to Amanda. She is Jake's mate will that mean anything. Please comment what you think vote and follow.