Chapter 5

Amanda POV

He won't reject me I am shocked "you won't r-reject me" I said trying not to studder Jake shook his and tried to touch me but, I flinched back. Jake looked hurt by my actions and I wanted to comfort and tell him i'm sorry but, I couldn't bring myself to do it. "Amanda I won't hurt you please follow to my pack house" Jake begged. I slightly nodded okay  all the wolves excluding Jake turned around opps I forgot they were there.
Jake POV

I wonder why is scared of us?
'Maybe its because vampires and werewolves tried to kill every horse shifter in the world' Alex, my wolf said

'But I am her mate she should know I would never hurt her'
'Well think about this when you were told about a horse shifter in out territory you wanted to kill the horse shifter'

'But that was before I found put she was my mate'
' *sign* Put yourself in her shoes image yourself being the last horse shifter in the world and you crossed a werewolf  territory and vampires and werewolves want you dead! Also it just so happens your mate happens to be the monster that want your kind dead and the next you know a butch of werewolves come out of nowhere and starts growling'.

'Hey I am not a monster'
'Seriously that is all you got that'

'NO'!
'Well just give her chance'

'Whatever'

And with that Alex went in the back of my mind. As much as I hate to say he's right I hardly know hopefully my pack feels the same way. Before I knew it we were right in front of the pack I looked back at Amanda and she was shaking with fear.
Amanda POV

All that is going though my head when I saw the pack house is what if they kill me? What if they hate me? What if the abuse me? What if Jake have a big ego and decides to reject me after all? What if they rape me then kill me? No matter what I can't shake these thoughts out of my head.