Chapter 8

Amanda POV
I don't know why I ran I just did it while I was was running I shifted into my horse form and kept going. When I got tired when the sun started setting maybe if lay down for a little bit I would head back to the pack in the morning I thought. I woke up due to the hot sun from overhead, my ears twitched ever so slightly trying to pick up any noises. Then I heard horses hooves tapping on the ground as it got louder, I heard some voices. I didn't have time to try and listen to what he was saying, when three horse with one man on each horse came into view and stopped in front of me. "Well look at what we have here" said a guy with brown hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. "It looks like a little black mare, we could get rich off of her" said a guy with blonde hair, blue eyes and slightly less tan than the first guy. I snorted at that, right when I did that a rope went around my neck by the third guy, he has red hair, face covered in freckles, and green eyes. I tried pulled trying to escape with no luck third guy tied me up to his horse. Then all three of them kicked there horses and there horses took off third guy horse forced me to go with them. After running after what felt like forever we ended up at some place that as a bunch of horses running in a pasture. A foot away from the pasture was a red building, that they was bringing me towards. When stepped inside there was like a million stalls lined up. While I was looking around in this strange building, I didn't realize all three guys off there horses and started walking towards me. I neighed loudly as I reared up "woah girl it's ok" said the first guy pulling his hands up trying to calm me down. I kicked him in the shoulder hoping I will be able to leave but, he did something I would never expect, he took something out from behind his back and whipped me with it. I whimpered as it made contact with my back, second guy took my rope and lead me to a empty stall. He opened it and lead me inside, he untied my rope and ran out and quickly closed to door and locked it probably thinking I would kick him too.
Happy Thanksgiving, have fun on this wonderful holiday.
Don't forget to:
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
There will be a new chapter coming soon