Chapter 4

Recap:
Jake POV

I don't know why but, I decided to shift and hold my hand out "its ok I won't hurt you" she eagerly nodded. I couldn't help but laugh then a voice came into me head 'Jake please don't let them hurt me'. I looked shocked at the horse shifter and realised horse shifters could probably talk to anyone through the mind. She sounded to scared and how did know name. Just then the unexpected happened horse started shifted and in her place was Amanda. 
Amanda POV

I was looking at Jake expecting him to kill me but, he didn't. "A-am-a-nd-a h-ow i-is ev-en p-os-si-ble" Jake said well, more like studdered.
***Flashback***
I was home alone my parents were out shopping. I randomly decided it is better to get fresh instead being cooped inside the house. I walked outside until I felt the most horrible pain ever I screamed hoping someone would hear me and come but, no one ever did. Before I could process what was even happening I was standing on all 4 feet err... Hooves I am a HORSE no way!
***End of Flashback***

I smiled a little at that flashback and I took a deep breathe before explaining my story to him. By the time a was done Jake looked guilty and regret... what. I finally started to understand what my horse was trying to tell when I first saw Jake. He is my mate "are you going to reject me" I said he looked shocked and hurt but, Why?
Jake POV

I can't believe she thinks I would reject her "I would never reject you Amanda, I don't care if you are a horse shifter". Amanda smiled I am a shocked the moon goddess would make a horse shifter my mate. Even regular wolves and horses are enemies, how will the pack even feel about their Luna. I hope they accept her as their Luna, I wonder if she want to be a Luna? Would she accept me as her mate? Only time would tell