The Bet

Kelly's Pov
The Wizards just won another game, thanks to me and John of course. But tonight I just want to Chill with my niggas Dlo & B and from what I heard Dlo was gon bring Jordan along, we're gonna go to the stadium and celebrate my victory with a little 2 on 2, you know so I can blow these niggas out,  Dlo is definitely not getting another W on me nomore.

"Wasgood folk? " I said as I dapped up Dlo & B while nodding at Jordan.

"Shit, Shit, you know bouta whoop ya ass in this little 2 on 2" B said grinning .

"Nigga definitely not. You expecially B, Can't beat me."

"Yeah whateva Kellz"

"Now me and Jay ona otha hand gon definitely blow yall suckas out " Dlo said laughing while dapping up Jordan.

"Hell yeah " Jordan said in agreement.

"Me and B put together " I said shaking my head left and right "can blow yall out ANY DAY. "

"And you know this mannnnn" B added on .

"Let's go find out then ,shall we?"

"Leggo ."

We made our way in the Wizards stadium
making jokes on Jordan about how he be under his girls ass 24/7 when the whole Wizard dance team was walking out followed by our whistles and slick comment's and laughter when they made it all the way out, We walked into the practice room and when we got in we seen 3 sexy ass females practicing a dance routine , I'm guessing they were the new Wizettes or something of that sort because I never seen them. I guess they noticed our stares because one of em turned off the stereo and spoke up.

"Um are we not suppose to be here?" The darkest one asked .

"THEY'RE not suppose to be here" the big headed one said rolling her eyes while B was staring at her head to toe.

While the prettiest one was just quiet.

"Excuse us ma but by the looks of it ,the rest of the ladies just left so that's yalls cue to bounce" Jordan said smirking while Dlo laughed.

The big headed one rolled her eyes and walked out followed by the dark skin one then the one I personally wanted ,and im sure others did too, with their bags in their hands bumping into us except for my girl but I pulled her back by the wrist spinning her around to face me.

"Woah hold on beautiful. " I said while she looked up at me, considering the fact that im 6'7 ,rolling her eyes and turning her head to look to the side.
I bent down so I was eye level to her Turning her head with my free hand so that she was looking at me in my eyes.

"Can I get your name at least?" I asked .

"Ja----" she started to say but the big headed one cut her off .

"Mera lets go " she said pulling her out of my grasp, "they don't want us here, we're clearly 'interrupting' their little love fest" she said quoting interrupting .

"Yo hold tf up shawty--" Jordan said getting closer to the big headed one but B pushed him back .

"Aye we not gay baby" B said while the big headed one chuckled "I can show you better than I could tell you " he said biting his bottom lip and getting close so now she could most likely feel his hot ass breath on her skin .

"Um no ,you cute and all but your not my type baby boy"

"Baby boy? "

"Yeah,well clearly I havent seen you on any NBA team ,have y'all?" She said looking in the other 2 girls direction while they shook their heads no simultaneously then turning her direction back to B "but you have on a Duke Jersey so you must be a college boy and um im 20 so yeah, baby boy"

"Aye im 18,I like older women" he said trying to defend himself .

"But I don't fuck with younger boys soooo yea, Lets go y'all." She said clearly directing the last part to the other 2 girls while she walked out but to B, that meant for his ass to follow her.

"Im mimi " the dark skinned one said while smiling at Dlo,shaking his hand. I guess I missed his introduction lol.

"Well im D'angelo which im sure you knew" he said coming off as a bit cocky "You think you might wanna give me your number? You know for future references."

"Future references?"

"Yeah like a date,you know if you would you know maybe you know, if you might like to um go on a date with me sometimes?" Dlo said to Mimi,I swear all that nigga do is ramble.

"Nigga you stay rambling " I said cracking a smile then turning my attention back to Mera, I'm guessing that's her name because that's what the big headed girl referred to her as even though she was beginning to tell me that her name started with a Jay I think but shit im not positive.

"I think we should leave " Mera said walking over to Mimi pulling her away from Dlo and out the door while Mimi yelled out a loud "yes!" towards Dlo, im assuming about the whole date thing unless he asked her something else while I was focusing on Mera.

"Hey, um im Kelly BTW!"

"I know" Mera said turning towards me for a split second with the most gorgeous smile I have ever seen besides my mama's of course.

As soon as they walked out ,B walking in cheesing like the kool-aid man.

"Lets make a bet y'all "

"Like? " Dlo asked with a confused look on his face.

I smirked at this because knowing B, this bet had to be about them 3 girls getting in our beds .

"Bet I get Mera to be a goer for me by 5 days" I said with a cocky grin on my face looking between both Dlo and B while Jordan laughed .

"I can get Keke going in 3" B said .

"Ight im in,Mimi too but im just in because I know yall niggas can't do it and I want my percentage of this cash" Dlo said .

"Wait we don't even got their numbers,well besides Dlo"B said while Dlo smiled .

"We just gon have to be here when the dancers practice again which is umm...."

"Tomorrow at 8 am sharp" Jordan adding in .

"Yeah tomorrow "

"How much "

"1,000"

"Each."

"Deal" we all said simultaneously

Did I mention none of us was single?

We went right down to the stadium to do exactly what we came for in the first place, some 2 on 2 so I can whoop these niggas ass

Meras POV..... to be continued