Uh Oh (Guy Drama?)

TRIN'S POV

So I've definitely made up my mind... I won't be conversating with Kelly at all, until he apologies for basically treating me like im his 5 year old daughter.

I know he had a hard life and all but he has to understand that he's not my father and im grown.

I'm 18, for crying out loud!

I don't blame Stan at all.

Ironic huh? It's only because I know for a fact that Kelly put him up to acting like I was his girl.

I used to think the reason Kelz acted so over protective was because he liked me or something of that sort, but that was never the case with him.

It's because he feels as though I'm the only person who hasn't left him yet.

I know how he gets when people leave him and it like a whole break down... I would never leave him .

He just needs to understand that I'm not a baby.

Im his best friend, that's never going to change.

KELLY'S POV

"Please tell me you didn't just go over there and break Trin & Dejounte apart." Mera said.

She's been talking about this since I came back over here, which was 20 minute's ago.

"Okay, I didn't just go over there and --." I started before being cut off.

She took a deep breath and rubbed her temple's. "Are you serious right now?"

"What? You told me to tell you that I didn't go break them apart... soo that's what im doing. "

"Your so fucking annoying Kelly...."

And with that she walked away from me and went to talk to her sister, Ivy.

I don't understand why she's so mad, it ain't that serious.

NOBODY'S POV

"Who is she anyway?" Keke asked walking over to where Mera, Ivy, Armani & Mimi were at.

"That's Kelly's best friend. Right?" Mimi said looking over at Mera.

"Yes ma'am. " Mera said sipping her drink.

"He over there acting like she his little hoe or something. " Keke said.

Mimi gave her best death stare.

"Yeah... or something." Armani nodded in agreement.

Mimi scoffed in disbelief... like 'why do they gotta assume shit like that? It's like they trynna turn Mera against the poor girl and that's not cool. '

They all gon' be under the same roof until the summer's over... Well Mera could leave but I doubt she would.

They don't have a choice but to be friends... Kelly's Best friend and his girl? Yeah that's a definite.

Maybe I'm just tripping.

"Look, I think she's a coo girl, all we're saying is watch em' together, sis. You never know what they were before you came into the picture, You know how me and Marquese was before we got together.....exactly best friends." Ivy said before walking away with Armani trailing her, but not before yelling over her shoulder, "think about it."

No one said a word to each other the rest of the night.

Not Mera & Kelly.

Not Keke & B.