This Bitch..

MERAS POV
I feel like shit ...

KELLYS POV
"Hey babe ... ummm what you doing here?" I asked referring to Melissa but still looking at the door that just slammed  .

"To see you silly " She said looking up at me all giggly and shit, with a hint of sarcasm in her tone, if that's even a word.

I look over and I see my boys laughing and giving me that salty look.

"I dance here silly!" She exclaimed, but I was barely paying attention.

"Aw yeah that's wassup Liss" I wasn't paying shawty no mind honestly and I guess she noticed.

I see Melissa's happy smile slowly fade away.

"Babe what's wrong? "

" Uh nothing, just don't wanna go to practice "

"Awe you'll be fine! Besides I'll be here watching you!" She said like she felt my "pain" and kissed me again except I feel wrong for kissing her.

I don't even know why though, I made bets like that all the time with B & Dlo and I never ,never even ONCE felt different about even kissing Melissa. 

It just felt weird but I shrugged it off ,partly because I was brought out of my thought by a loud ass demand.

"OKAY GIRLS, LETS GO!" I hear Melissa  yell in my ear and run off to turn the stereo back on and back to back comes on.

Did I mention she was the captain?

I give Melissa a quick kiss and then I went to go check on my bet.

MERAS POV

How could he do this? I mean he wasn't mine ... yet but still, I was feeling dude ya know.

I hear some footsteps behind me hoping it was either Keke or Mimi but no, its Kelly the last person I wanna see.

"What?" I said with a attitude while folding my arms across my chest.

"I wanted to talk."

"You got 2 minutes"

"I need more time than that."

"One minute .." I said matter-of-factly checking my rose gold rollie on my wrist. 

"Okay" Kelly sighs "Lemme take you out tomorrow, I know you ain't got practice and I don't eitha so let's call it a date?"

This nigga must think im dumb, like I can't see behind this little game, he gotta just want me to be his side chick.

But guess what? If Kelly Oubre thought by any chance that I, JaMera, was gon be his side chick then I'm gone show his ass.

Two can play this game.

Before I could answer here come these bitches yelling and shit.

"WASSUP BRO, Square up right now! " Mimis loud ass said yelling.

Kelly backs up with a cocky ass grin on his face. I wanted to slap it the fuck off but I know it would ruin my plan.

"Bitccccccchhhh, What did I tell you about this big biscuit head ass, tony hawk with a Mohawk lookin ass, I flex everyday ass nigga." Keke said surprisingly calm with a sympathetic face while shaking her head.

"Y'ALL CHILL OUT! "I yell while pushing them two back ,which was unnecessary for Keke but I had to be safe because usually Keke would be the one snapping and Mimi be the calm one.

I turned to Kelly "Yes I will as long as you pay and pick me up"

"Deal" he says firmly

"Now you two." I say looking at Mimi & Keke "lets go back in and practice."