Losing Everything

MIMI'S POV
I pulled away from the kiss and brung him in and took the stuff from him and set them down.

"I've missed you so much." I said .

"You? I was rethinking my whole life."

"But why did you do this to me? I didn't do anything."

"Honestly I just wanted the money. I ain't care. I was gonna tell you and tell you to lie because I didn't want to put you through that. But then Keke's ass just had to be a hoe and brag."

"You mean ." I said laughing at the facial expression he made when he said she was a hoe.

"I get it from you ." He said smirking

"I'm not that mean ."

"You was trying to fight me, that's mean." He said moving his lips to one side of his face then pouting.

"Okay maybe."

"Hey." he said dreamingly while pulling me closer to his body.

"Yes?"

"I care for you alot..... fuck it I love you Chubz."

"I love you too ,Chicken."

"So I'm a chicken now cause I brought you chicken? "

"Maybe ." I said laughing a little.

We kissed then next thing I know, I'm swooped off my feet and headed upstairs.

He layed me on my bed and started to kiss me. He started to pull off my clothes and well you know ,the rest of the night was marvelous.

DLO'S POV
I really missed my Chubz so I went and got her some balloons,roses and a bear and some food.

I showed up at her door and present her with the gifts. Next thing I know I feel her lips against mine.

Best. Feeling. Ever.

We talked for a little bit and then I swooped her off her feet and took her upstairs.

I lay her on the bed and well you know , the rest is history.

So it's the next day and its time for practice.

"Babe wake up , time to go." I said in her ear.

"Go where?" She said tiredly.

"Ummm practice?"

"Oh shit ! Yeah okay ..."

She ran up not realizing she was still half naked and fell.

"D!" She yelled.

"I'm right here, you okay? "

"Nigga you numbed me from last night. You must've been having the time of your life." She said as I pulled her off the floor.

"Oh , I'm sorry baby." I said laughing.

"Mhmm I'm okay now ."

I helped her all the way out and kissed her and followed her to the bathroom.

We both got ready and headed over to the stadium. The wizard Stadium anyway, honestly I don't even know why I be here cause I play for the Lakers but I guess because Mimi be here. 

Before we go I wanted to give her something .

"Mimi ..."

"Yes?" She asks before she parks the car.

"Here." I handed her a ring with I love you carved on it. I know I'm probably moving wayyyyy to fast but I can't lose her no more.

Her eyes start to swell up with tears. "THANK YOU SO MUCH ! I love you soo much. "She screams in my ear and hugging me.