Forgiveness is the Key Right?

Damn
KELLY'S POV

Damn, I really fucked up now ... I get up leave a tip and stormed out hoping to see Mera but her and the other two were already gone and I ain't gon lie, that shit hurt bad.

I hear my boys coming out which brought me out of my thoughts.

"My face hurts .." Dlo said coming to stand next to where I was still holding the now red mark on his cheek.

"My heart hurts ." I know that that shit sounded corny as fuck but I had to say it. At least they agreed.
"Mine too." They said simultaneously.

I know exactly what ima do.

MIMI'S POV
"I really can't believe this bro, like why? I was really feeling D and he does this?" I say speeding down the street.

"I can't either , I mean I knew but I just ain't wanna believe it." Mera said.

"At least yall ain't sleep with yall dudes yet. Me & B done it like 5 times already...
D TOO BOMB!" Kekes ass said yelling in my ear the whole dick too bomb part like what the actual fuck.

"Okaaaayyyy.... I'm dropping you off first ."

"Thank You, I wanna get out of this punk ass dress" Keke said clearly not catching it.

"Then me." Mera said .

I dropped the girls off and rushed home to my house , I walk in and see a I'm sorry bear with a note from D saying that he was sorry.

I wasn't gonna just throw away the bear so I place it neatly in the corner and get undressed, shower and throw on some sweats and cami.

My phone buzzes and it's a text from D. I roll my eyes and shut my phone off .

"D the last person I wanna see" I said talking to myself then laying in my bed taking a deep sigh.

DLO'S POV
"Man, she hit hard as fuck... any other time it don't hurt but this hurt. "I say to Kelly.

"Yeah well my heart feels dead." Its surprised me to even hear this come out of his mouth but my feelings were too hurt to even acknowledge it.

"I knew I was gonna catch feelings." I said to him
"You? Mera's probably the best thing that ever happened to me.

I broke up with Melissa because I wanted her but I ruined that chance. I think I know ima do though."

"NIKI !!! I need to end it with her, she been pissing me off lately. Lemme text Mimi though."

I text My Chubz but I get no answer. Damn ...

Kelly drops me off and I smell food cooking. I run to kitchen hoping its my Chubz but its Niki. Should've known.

"Hey Baby." she says all excited to see me.

"Hey Babe." I say acting all loving.

"How was your thingy?"

"It was ok, how long you been here?"

"Since 6 ."

"Awe okay."

She turned around to look at me and gasped.

"What happened ?" She asks worried touching my cheek.

I slaped her hand and stepped back only because it still stings. "I was going up for a slam dunk and B thought it was okay to go up too and smacked me but I'm coo."

"Oh okay well you go sit down and I'll bring you your food." She said smiling at me which made me feel lowkey bad about what im about to do.

"NO! I mean no , Niki I care for you ...I do but I think we need to end things...."