His Girl (part 1)

Mera's POV
We was walking to Mimi's all black 2016 Mercedes-Benz G wagon ,talking about what just happened.

"Keke , why you so mean and bossy ? Them boys was lowkey cute and Kelly was trynna holla . "

"Umm what you mean lowkey ? What about highkey , I support equal key rights!" Mimi said starting the cars engine bursting out laughing.

"Okaaayyy..." Keke and I said simultaneously .

"Alright whatever but D'angelo was FINEEE"

"I guess I was a little mean but you gotta play hard to get especially when ole dude was looking at me like that." Keke said looking at herself in the car's mirror.

The girls get in the car and sit for a minute , scrolling on their phones.

Mimi drives off and they all go to her house. As soon as we get in, Kekes fat ass runs to Mimi's kitchen cause Mimi stay with all the snacks and comes back with a big bag of chips and two juices.

"Eat up my whole fridge why don't you ? "

Keke rolls her eyes and continues to munch .

"Lemme see if he gotta IG" Mimi says scrolling down her Instagram "... Hmm he does , looks like I follow him already too , when did I do that ? Oh well."

"Kelly has one and Brandon too." I said glancing over at Keke.

"Hmm lemme see !" Keke said throwing the bag of chips on the couch and jumping over the coffee table hovering over me wiping the crubs off the side of her mouth.

"Aye bitch, wtf !" Mimi said rolling up the chip bag and setting it on the coffee table while adjusting the table back to how it was while Keke just rolled her eyes at her and turned her attention back to my phone screen .

"They just posted a picture of them together. " I said still looking at the picture .

"Sure did ! " Mimi added while looking at her phone, I'm assuming looking at the same exact picture me and Keke was looking at.

"We should .. " Keke started but I interrupted announcing what just happened .

"AYEEEEE KELLY JUST FOLLOWED ME BACK AND HIT MY DMSSSSS!"

"It goes down in the DM!" Mimis goofy ass said while milly rocking and dabbing.

"Well text him back ."

"What should I say ?"

"Well he only asked for your numba so I think you should start with that.." Mimi said with a duh face.

I just flicked her off and started to send Kelly my number.

"I'm just saying."

I texted Kelly back and no later than a minute I got a facetime call from a unknown number which I guessed belonged to Kelly.

I fixed myself up and answered it. As soon as I answered Kelly's face appeared.

"Hey." I said smiling slightly .

"Hey shawty what you doing?"

"Over Mimi's house - " I started but only to get inturupted by Mimi screaming .

"EATING CHICKEN NUGGETS!"

I Cut my eye at Mimi and yelled "shut up !" Then turned my attention back to my facetime call "Yall still at the gym ?"

Mimi went upstairs taking Kekes chips with her.

"She funny & Yeah just got finished whooping these niggas asses in this game" Kelly said laughing a bit followed by Dlo & B in the background smacking they lips and groaning."So y'all got dance practice tomorrow? "