B R E A K I N G P O I N T

BRANDON'S POV

I ran out the place looking for Keke but she was gone .

I went back inside to thank my new coach and headed home.

I live alone so when I got home I was hoping to see her but of course she wasn't here, neither was her things she usually left here incase she spent the night or something.

I strip to my drawls and climb into bed.

I turned over and her scent is lingering on my pillow.

I almost started to cry but real niggas don't cry .

Lemme text her or something.

Babe?
-Read at 12:50-

Damn .......

Next day..

MIMI'S POV

I get up and get dressed to go to work , I'm a training RN.

As soon as I walk out the door I get an alert from my job telling me 'no training today' so I went to change and see my baby. He's Been Kinda distant lately.. I mean we talk but we don't have deep conversations like we used to and I need to know why.

I miss my little goofy D.

Knock Knock
D opened the door looking depressed... not looking happy to see me one bit.

"Hey Baby."

"Hey." he said nonchalantly.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I plopped down on his couch.

"Nothing ."

This nigga keep one wording me and I hate that shit... like seriously it's a huge pet peeve of mine.

"Okkaaayyy. "

I get up to pee and come back and start messing with him but he smacks my hand away. Pretty Hard might I add.

"What the hell ? What's wrong ? " I said giving him the stank face.

"Nothing! Damn..." he said mumbling the last part which just pissed me off even more.

"Oh.. so WE YELLING NOW! " I said imitating his yell.

"No, so tone ya voice. "

You ever heard the saying "The goofiest people got the worst attitude"? Well yeah, that's him.

"I'm trynna help you."

"Whatever man, I'm just stressed ight? "

"You wanna talk ? " I asked in a worried tone.

"No, I'm coo. "

"No ya not so start talking. "

We just sat here... for a good five minutes with him looking at me while I stared back.

"Whatever, I tried."

He shrugs his shoulders ,leaning back on the sofa where he had been this entire time.

I got up to go to the kitchen and then I made a circle and came back over to him to massage him to see if that'll help his problem. Because I figured if he was stressed, it had to be due to the fact all his "Fans" keep calling him a snitch.

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE! "

That was it for me.

"Alright then I will and you can forget about me ,bye D'angelo , I'm coo on you, bitch ass nigga." and with that, I stormed out the house.